I’m not pissed at my parents for not giving me chad genetics

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Just Be First truther
It is what it is and that’s life, but what I am pissed about is them not trying to prevent THIS
184A6EEE 5693 40D3 A896 9722E8314AF7
THIS IS NO JOKE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN I STAND UP AT MY ABSOLUTE TALLEST. FOR SOME REASON I’M SHORTER STANDING STRAIGHT, I’VE CHECKED MULTIPLE TIMES.

WTF HOW DID NO ONE CHECK MY FEET AND POSTURE WHEN I WAS COMPLAINING FOR YEARS ABOUT THEM WHEN I WAS A TEEN. NOW I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH MUSCLES TO STRETCH/STRENGTHEN. I DO ALL BY THE RIGHT EXERCISES FOR HYPERLORDOSIS AND IT DOESN’T CHANGE, LEADING ME TO BELIEVE THERE IS AN ISSUE THAT GOES DOWN TO MY FEET. WHY WASN’T THIS FIXED EARLIER DAMN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JMax, BrettyBoy, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
1094.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hozay, BradAniston and 3 others
Mirin very sexy hot body beach ready

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Lev Peshkov

• WTF
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Damm what the fuck lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Danish_Retard
muh environment

cope

its jsut ur shit genetics brocel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard
looks like a fish body

cope blame gravity ur parents just had sex thats all.

muh environment

cope

its jsut ur shit genetics brocel
MY GENETICS MADE IT SO I CAN’T STAND UP STRAIGHT? NO ONE ELSE IN MY FAMILY HAS THIS ISSUE

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lev Peshkov
MY GENETICS MADE IT SO I CAN’T STAND UP STRAIGHT? NO ONE ELSE IN MY FAMILY HAS THIS ISSUE
jfl thats how it is, just lol if u think the enviornment can change a fundamenta part of ur genetics

imagine in the wild, u stoop over a fire for long peroids of time daily but you also have to hunt with good posture

get this in ur head
ITS FUCKING GENETICS

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Squirtoutmabooty
jfl thats how it is, just lol if u think the enviornment can change a fundamenta part of ur genetics

imagine in the wild, u stoop over a fire for long peroids of time daily but you also have to hunt with good posture

get this in ur head
ITS FUCKING GENETICS
so many words so little intelligence

• JFL
Reactions: JMax and Squirtoutmabooty
No that’s actually my fucking posture, I don’t go around like that obviously but if I stretch to my absolute tallest thats what it looks like. I’m smart enough to squeeze glutes and core whenever I’m not doing that so no one could tell irl

Wtf go see a doctor jfl at " stretching"

Wtf go see a doctor jfl at " stretching"
I already have, they sent me to physical therapy but didn’t give my physical therapist the appropriate info, by the time I got the info my insurance stopped paying for it. That and there’s a problem with my feet too, just the way I walk is weird idk how to describe it but I need to also loosen hamstrings and achilles apparently

Your sternum seem weird to me any pic of it ?

chimpanzee-standing-cut-out-X7F7GG.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: JMax and Deleted member 6095
not as brutal as the mouthbreathing pill