I'm not really jealous of good looking men anymore

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
I mean I've just grown tired of the whole idea of being good looking as a man to the point I find it a bit cringe to be honest, not being good looking itself but the reactions of people and how overrated I think it is now. I'm just obsessed with winning the lottery and becoming a millionaire now. I think this is a mental state that comes as you age.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing, WishIHadBBC, try2beme and 8 others
i couldnt get rich so i stopped caring about money, i couldnt get looks so i stopped caring about looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, FacialStructure404, Art of Pattinson and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Why not, all that matters is being set for life and being able to just sit and do nothing while not starving
Yeah but you ain't gonna win the lottery so you'll have to work hard.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and lemonnz
I mean I've just grown tired of the whole idea of being good looking as a man to the point I find it a bit cringe to be honest, not being good looking itself but the reactions of people and how overrated I think it is now. I'm just obsessed with winning the lottery and becoming a millionaire now. I think this is a mental state that comes as you age.
Based
Its not like being jealous of other people looks will change something.
At some point you need to be accepting of your situation

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Yeah but you ain't gonna win the lottery so you'll have to work hard.
I'm way more likely to become a millionaire by winning the lottery than through personal merit and effort

I'm way more likely to become a millionaire by winning the lottery than through personal merit and effort
so then what are you doing?

work full-time and spend all money you got on lottery tickets?

so then what are you doing?

work full-time and spend all money you got on lottery tickets?
I'm not putting any active effort into it, I'm just hoping that luck will randomly strike me one day

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Now that I think of this it's insane that we have 30 year old people like @forevergymcelling who are still obsessed with being pretty and acknowledged for their looks... like how are you still stuck in this mentality

Now that I think of this it's insane that we have 30 year old people like @forevergymcelling who are still obsessed with being pretty and acknowledged for their looks... like how are you still stuck in this mentality
bro i am 25yr virgin, and I just want human treatment. What is it going to take for me to get treated the same as everyone else?

I have exhausted nearly every soft-maxx. The next step is surgery consultation. ETA a few months.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
I mean I've just grown tired of the whole idea of being good looking as a man to the point I find it a bit cringe to be honest, not being good looking itself but the reactions of people and how overrated I think it is now
cope of death, its either mog or die trying

Good for you, you learnt to cope.

You matured

Yeah cause blindlessly hoping you’re gonna win the lottery is much better

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
Yeah cause blindlessly hoping you’re gonna win the lottery is much better
I mean it's more about the idea of it and the implications, I'm not losing any sleep over that... meanwhile you're obsessed with Tyler Maher and the fact not every woman that lays eyes on you wants to undress and fuck you on the spot because your jawline isn't as portruding and chiseled as his

I mean it's more about the idea of it and the implications, I'm not losing any sleep over that... meanwhile you're obsessed with Tyler Maher and the fact not every woman that lays eyes on you wants to undress and fuck you on the spot because your jawline isn't as portruding and chiseled as his
Literally when was the last time I even mentioned Tyler Maher or made a thread about him?

I'm focused on making money and maintaining my looks as I age. 2 of the most important things in life

Also im 28 not 30