I'm Not That Attracted To Women

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
I've since I started consuming PSL/ Blackpill content I don't feel as much attraction to women. Anyone else feel the same way? Usually I analyse men's faces more than women's faces (not gay though)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 17920 and 3 others
I don't pay attention to girl's faces

Me neither, slaying is just a social trophy.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
I've since I started consuming PSL/ Blackpill content I don't feel as much attraction to women. Anyone else feel the same way? Usually I analyse men's faces more than women's faces (not gay though)

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, GymCelNeckPill, ascension and 2 others
Bruh probably like 90% of guys on here are gay or bisexual ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 18879 and Blkpill Godfather
another faggot added to my ignore list

I had an extremely active sex life in my teens and virtually all women have looked disgusting to me since my early 20's.

I am pickier than the worst stacys on tinder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Vain786 and Deleted member 18879
I had an extremely active sex life in my teens and virtually all women have looked disgusting to me since my early 20's.

Can't relate lol. I haven't had any female contact ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

autistic btw

either you are hardly autistic or literal henry cavil mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
As if I care lol
Paki scum

Pakibashing happens in UK we just beat the shit out of u 5’5 manlets for jokes and spit on you subhuman scum

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 18879

Wtf same. I was extremely active until like 19 then incel for the last 2 years with absolutely no chance . What happens?!?!?!

autistic btw

either you are hardly autistic or literal henry cavil mogger
I'm officially diagnosed, have been since I was a child, went to retard school and everything.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
retard school and everything
Damn they even sent you to the school, I’m autistic but went to a normal school, how do you even function with women LOL, all the guys I’ve met from autistic schools talk and interact like fucking A.I :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin and Deleted member 18879
Damn they even sent you to the school, I’m autistic but went to a normal school, how do you even function with women LOL, all the guys I’ve met from autistic schools talk and interact like fucking A.I :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
interacting with women is easier than with hyper aggressive retards that don't have any cognitive limitations on their strength.

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Aladin
people literally mocked me by talking like robots around me fuark :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Can't relate but leanmaxxing has made my standards go way higher
Don't feel like putting in effort for sex unless she's an 8 at least

I'm no longer as horny as a teenager, and some hygiene issues majorly offput me during ONS.

For example I can no longer tolerate if she has a very unwashed ass and privates.
The stench ruins the sex and mood and puts me out of my zone. And you can never tell; Even some very pretty women are extremely unhygienic or have not showered for a week before seeing you.

I try to direct them into the shower (so we can shower together, for example) or if they refuse then it just devolves into fingering and the mood is ruined & I go home afterwards.

Also runs contrary to my principles since I never meet someone without a thorough cleanse and shower.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055