Im now a lot more low inhib to ask a girl for bj Srs

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
I would even ask my cousin she is 17 if she were here to coom on her face
I would explain her everything why and the benefits
I can’t wait to meet my cousin Srs she knows I’m doing sports and know about roids and stuff and she trusts me everything and asks me about skin care Tipps

i wil start talking to her
And send her that one day

1. Act as an Antidepressant
Some of the elements that make up the semen upon analysis are elements that have shown to possess some anti-depressant properties. One of these is a nerve growth factor.

With the presence of these nerve growth factor, semen can play a role as an antidepressant, as well as an antioxidant.

2. Acts to Combat Anxiety aka Antianxiety
Semen contains some hormones that tend to reduce nervousness and uneasiness. An example of such a hormone is oxytocin, progesterone, estrone, serotonin, and melatonin.

Oxytocin is otherwise called the “love hormone” when discharged, makes individuals feel increasingly friendly. Progesterone has been proven to battle attributes of uneasiness.

SEE ALSO: BENEFITS OF INGESTING VAGINAL DISCHARGE

3 Enhance Your Mood
A study backed by the SUNY institute found that female college students who received baby batter regularly were happier and less suicidal than those who didn’t.

4. Increase Longevity
I know this might be hard to take in, but yes, semen ingestion can make you live longer. Spermidine (originally isolated from sperm, hence the name), when ingested, has been proven to dramatically enhance the lifespanof animals by as much as 25 percent.

5. Increase Cognitive Functioning
The human Nerve growth factor does a whole lot for the body. It’s additionally believed to help human’s intellectual capacity.

6. Nutritional Benefits
Cum is rich in a lot of vitamins like I earlier listed. So if you are deficient or lacking one vitamin or the other, consider your man’s cum as a possible source of the vitamin.

7. Skin Care
I know this may come as a shock to you, but semen’s benefits are not just within the body, but outside the body as well. Believe it or not, with the amount of zinc, vitamin c, and spermidine in your man’s milk, you could open up your skincare line (this one has not been assessed by the FDA. Just some unconfirmed report).

Spermidine is an antioxidant that can be found in the semen and can be extraordinarily good for the skin. It’s accepted to smooth skin, decrease wrinkles, and even lessen skin inflammation.

8. Teeth Whitening
Yet another surprise right? Well, according to some unconfirmed reports, some of the elements contained in the semen can serve as good teeth whitening elements. An example of such an element is Zinc. Even though it’s major role is to enhance sperm’s endurance, it can as well serve as a teeth whitener.

9. Hair Improvement
Treating the hair with a protein known as keratin is a very common practice. But not so many individuals also realize that the semen has more than 200 various types of protein in it. These proteins can refresh your hair as well as stimulate hair growth.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Madhate, Danish_Retard, Vidyacoper and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 6902, Vidyacoper and 3 others
Elaborate on the benefits please

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I would even ask my cousin she is 17 if she were here to coom on her face
I would explain her everything why and the benefits
Joel banderas lego

Only on .me

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 6902, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Jfl if you ask her

just bend her face to your dick bro

Just grab them by the pussy man.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
This man is in peak puberty testosterone levels and he is just confused.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 2352