im nt but still act like an autist around bitches

D

Deleted member 19036

Everything i have posted here is solely satire.
may somebody tell me how to be nt for average levels of motivation and good social skills with foids. im pretty good talking to men (especially if its a professional talk or he is close to me) but can't talk to foids cuz i turn to an aspie instantly when a female steps in the room

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Britmaxxer
Women are generally high maintenance and will make you feel like a loser over little things.

"Only 2000 snapscore? What a lossseeerrrrrr!!!"

Just cortisol spiking in general.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 19036
Women are generally high maintenance and will make you feel like a loser over little things.

"Only 2000 snapscore? What a lossseeerrrrrr!!!"

Just cortisol spiking in general.
u dont get it.
if i see woman my anxiety peaks to the severe level.
otherwise its just that "thought impairment" and "bad short term memory" issues im struggling with.

u dont get it.
otherwise its just that "thought impairment" and "bad short term memory" issues im struggling with.
Ashwagandha, meditationm, yoga for good hormonal balance (low inhibition)

Only hang around girls that give you positive reinforcement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
if shes a possible partner that close to my age range i get autistic. if shes a married 40~ yo woman im able to talk to her but not in a flirty way ofc

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

girls give me positive enforcement theres not really problem on that, but I can't flirt and get sexual its impossible to speak in a such way for me. also if the girl is too nice i also get nervous and stutter even when talking normally

girls give me positive enforcement theres not really problem on that, but I can't flirt and get sexual its impossible to speak in a such way for me. also if the girl is too nice i also get nervous and stutter even when talking normally
What I said about horomonal balance will help you.

Also look into voice maxxing.

meditation and yoga doesn't do shit (i tried it so please note that im looking at it unbiased)

u dont get it.
If your brain chemistry is ok you just need exposure therapy. You think you are inferior to women. Start with ugly girls, make a few girl friends spend more time around women overall.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
meditation and yoga doesn't do shit (i tried it so please note that im looking at it unbiased)
Meditation reduces the size of the amygdala. Therefore, less fear, higher pain tolerance, lower inhibition.

Yoga increases oxytocin and serotonin. Solves poor blood flow.

Meditation reduces the size of the amygdala. Therefore, less fear, higher pain tolerance, lower inhibition.

Yoga increases oxytocin and serotonin. Solves poor blood flow.
my bloodflow and blood oxygen levels are really good 9 out of 10 times

can you guide me to voicemaxxing
I do vocal warmups by Eric Arceneaux.

Read aloud if you feel your annuciation is atrophying.

Finally, more experience socially is best.

I do vocal warmups by Eric Arceneaux.

Read aloud if you feel your annuciation is atrophying.

Finally, more experience socially is best.

helps with vocals when singing too. good shit man. appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
also i have certain thinking problems and its getting worser.

Brain fog
thought impairment
and other severe aspie traits

got my blood tests done and everything except testestrone seems perfect. total t level 370 tho :feelswah:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back