I'm obsesed

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I'm totaly obsessed about looks. I Have 381 photos of myself on phone selfies, side profiles with and without mirror reflection. I look at my reflection everytime i can. I look at other dudes (i check them out more than girls) and compere to them. 24/7. I can't do anything without seeing blackpill. Can't watch good movie, can't focus in school, can't watch f1 race. I can't be happy. Even if i was chad i would do the same. I would compere myself to other chads. Blackpill made me even more mental. Every time when i go sleep ithink about my looks. When i wake up the same. Can't go out, get drunk, becouse i'm scared i will talk about blackpill to my friends (they see me as a Guy who don't give a shit but i give so much) or even girls. And it's not about them anymore

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
inject T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
stop going on this site and work out

No difference to someone being obsessed with music, books, films, physics e.t.c

Damn bro, that doesn’t sound good.

Try taking a break from here and see if that helps.

What's unhealthy about it?
Based on his post he doesn't seem to be happy with this obsession.
I can relate I tend to compare until I stop myself and it's really toxic and stressful but hard to avoid.
It's doubley bad since stress is probably the biggest looksmin.

Based on his post he doesn't seem to be happy with this obsession.
I can relate I tend to compare until I stop myself and it's really toxic and stressful but hard to avoid.
It's doubley bad since stress is probably the biggest looksmin.
Theres nothing wrong with it you just think there is because you've been told you're not suppose to care about your looks

Theres nothing wrong with it you just think there is because you've been told you're not suppose to care about your looks
Hmm, interesting perspective. ?
So you compare but don't feel any stress over it?

I feel you bro
yesterday I missed my exam cause I thought that I looked like shit
I used to be a chadlite which makes it worse (I am not simply saying this other people have confirmed that I looked way better before)

Hmm, interesting perspective. ?
So you compare but don't feel any stress over it?
Sometimes I take pics and compare, I am annoyed I'm not Chad but I dont get stressed about it, if I get better looking I will feel better about myself, I have other interests i dont see much difference in them, the cortisol you get from this probably has little to no impact on your health
If anything if you follow alot of the lookmax advice (mew, posture, sleep, suncare) it will be healthy for your body

Last edited:
Not an unjustified obsession

i would never be obssesed about anything inject t op asap

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
i would never be obssesed about anything

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel
You are not unique,
Everyone on here is obviously lol

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk and SikKunt