Im obsessed with my crush and she hates me

J

JustCallMeKash

Silver
Basically I've been talking to this girl for 2 months and I asked her if her pussy is fat as a joke and she said that's what they are saying. I've been trying to get nudes for 2 months and I asked her who said that and she said on of her male friends and basically my ego made my chest start burning n shit, n I stopped talking to her cuz I won't go away unless I get nudes.

She knows that I like her and this would piss me off I don't think she's ever going to talk to me again should I post on my notes like a 💔 to let her know us not talking is affecting me of should I just act like I don't care.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Basically I've been talking to this girl for 2 months and I asked her if her pussy is fat as a joke and she said that's what they are saying. I've been trying to get nudes for 2 months and I asked her who said that and she said on of her male friends and basically my ego made my chest start burning n shit, n I stopped talking to her cuz I won't go away unless I get nudes.

She knows that I like her and this would piss me off I don't think she's ever going to talk to me again should I post on my notes like a 💔 to let her know us not talking is affecting me of should I just act like I don't care.
Don't care

• JFL
Reactions: twojei, FaceandBBC, JustCallMeKash and 1 other person
Cry in the corner