I'm officially white pilled, looks are cope

L

Luffymaxxing

God make my life great
Just be white pill theory is legit, forget about your past, forget about hypergamy, forget about not reaching those milestones you were supposed to reach, forget about what women think of you

Understand your value as a man and put some value on your own life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and kebab
@Whitepill_Saint

• Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
What’s the difference between whitepill and being bluepilled but ignoring women?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Luffymaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Sanguinius and Luffymaxxing
What’s the difference between whitepill and being bluepilled but ignoring women?
White pill is understanding the pills but still having a positive mindset. Unlike the purple pill where you just jump on the game, the white pill serves as a positive outlook on life in general instead of just the dating aspect

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Sanguinius
White pill is understanding the pills but still having a positive mindset. Unlike the purple pill where you just jump on the game, the white pill serves as a positive outlook on life in general instead of just the dating aspect
Okay I like it, wtf is the purplepill now though?

Red and bluepill mixed together. Just understanding that you should take aspects of both world. But its still cope

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and Primalsplit
Purple pill is the red pill but instead of going the Mgtow route and complaining about women all day they still date women just like bluepillers

Although they still complain about women on their subreddit

• +1
Reactions: distance decay, Sanguinius and Primalsplit
Purple pill is the red pill but instead of going the Mgtow route and complaining about women all day they still date women just like bluepillers

Although they still complain about women on their subreddit
What pill is being blackpilled but still positive on life while slaying Beckie and roasties?

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing