Im officialy a neet

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation
I leave the house just for the gymmaxing and that's it, I do not go to school anymore and I do not go out the weekend. Solutions?

Solutions?

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, FatmanO, BornAgainChad and 2 others
Your looks were wasted on you.

Keep looksmaxxing.

If you cannot mannage to finish HS its unironically over for you in modern society. And you will remain poor until you've gotten a college degree.

If you cannot mannage to finish HS its unironically over for you in modern society. And you will remain poor until you've gotten a college degree.
Lol i live in italy college doesnt exist :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Same tbh, but i don't gymmax.

I gymmaxx + school + PC

i thought ur future bankercellite like @battlefieldincel
I used to want to be one, but then I realised that career-maxing is a cope that just sets you up for becoming a betabuxx.

Most bankers I know have below-average looking wives.

I used to want to be one, but then I realised that career-maxing is a cope that just sets you up for becoming a betabuxx.

Most bankers I know have below-average looking wives.
and 16h a day celling kek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and VST
Have you forgotten that im aspie?
I am too. 2 years ago I used to work in the back of a restaurant, dish washing and shit. No need for interaction.

Aren’t you like 15? How can you be neet at 15?

Fuark you have good skin/aging genetics
20190122 152648

Stop joking, try to resolve my babyface, i look 11 years old in this fhoto, time is real stopped in my face. Lol

Go to your local high school, and slay. it’s that simple
Are you retarded? But do you see how I am reduced? if it were not for the gym I would be a 100% hikikomori. A narcissistic hikikomori who randomly placed photos on a handicapped site. I literally look like @Zesto number 2 with the difference that I have a good face but autism remains the same (or worse)

Are you retarded? But do you see how I am reduced? if it were not for the gym I would be a 100% hikikomori. A narcissistic hikikomori who randomly placed photos on a handicapped site. I literally look like @Zesto number 2 with the difference that I have a good face but autism remains the same (or worse)

Boyo you have to conquer the autism or you will not ascend