Reactions: halloweed and Suns9999
lets goooooooooooo

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and average guy
wash the paracetamol off my pills

even if i hit her once she part of my collection

IMG 0216

I'm a LTN too.

But guess what? I still continue living because I'm not going to let such a cucked world make me fall into suicide. Our existence just proves that we're already fighting a hard battle.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, halloweed and ryuken
I'm a LTN too.

But guess what? I still continue living because I'm not going to let such a cucked world make me fall into suicide. Our existence just proves that we're already fighting a hard battle.
i didn't understand but i respect you for not killing yourself keep it up bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and Ceo of CrueltySquad
paracetamol overdose

• +1
Reactions: paracetamol
i didn't understand but i respect you for not killing yourself keep it up bhai
LTN aren't made for this world man that's what I mean. We constantly get disrespected, bullied and shat on my other people for something that we can't control but fuck it, I'm going to fight back and try and make the most out of my life rather than killing myself over it.

Remember:

Killing yourself is MEGA CUCKED

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark69, halloweed, paracetamol and 1 other person
LTN aren't made for this world man that's what I mean. We constantly get disrespected, bullied and shat on my other people for something that we can't control but fuck it, I'm going to fight back and try and make the most out of my life rather than killing myself over it.

Remember:

Killing yourself is the most based thing you can do. Pretty sure I'm gonna attempt or atleast tell my doctor I'm gonna do it for the attention

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry, Ceo of CrueltySquad and Suns9999
Killing yourself is the most based thing you can do. Pretty sure I'm gonna attempt or atleast tell my doctor I'm gonna do it for the attention
lmao have fun being locked in a ward and having meds shoved down your throat for weeks on end

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of CrueltySquad
You're probably a kid,

You ain't doing a service for yourself. Just actively partaking in Self-destruction.

Have fun with social services being on your ass for "child protection" because of the dumb shit you're going to tell your doctor.

I'm a LTN too.

Born into hell. Forged from suffering. Hardened by pain.

• +1
Reactions: paracetamol and Ceo of CrueltySquad
typical thing for LTN

• +1
Reactions: paracetamol

Remember:

not killing yourself is cucked pussy, "uhh muh fight back" your just scared to die pussy ass nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: paracetamol and Suns9999
NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST KILL YOURSELF :feelswah: