I'm on a scholarship to Stanford where I will be studying electrical engineering.

D

Deleted member 6573

Kraken
Whilst studying, my side gig consists of dealing fentanyl to fellow students and homeless niggers. I donate all proceeds to the People's Liberation Army hypersonics research institute.

After graduation, I plan to work for the Chinese navy in developing hypersonic missiles scramjet technology. Hopefully, my missiles will be used to eviscerate civilian infrastructure on CONUS in the future.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, BigJimsWornOutTires, bedes and 1 other person
tales from zuangzou basement

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and Deleted member 6573
tales from zuangzou basement
nigga i just closed a deal for 2kg of fentanyl. I've probably killed hundreds of niggers at this point, cleaning up the streets of LA one homeless nigger at a time

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 30254
Tales from the Wuhan wet markets

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Whilst studying, my side gig consists of dealing fentanyl to fellow students and homeless niggers. I donate all proceeds to the People's Liberation Army hypersonics research institute.

After graduation, I plan to work for the Chinese navy in developing hypersonic missiles scramjet technology. Hopefully, my missiles will be used to eviscerate civilian infrastructure on CONUS in the future.
Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

china is a slums

Users who are viewing this thread

Back