i'm on a top of a fucking roof top

Bluepill

Bluepill

Mistral
I'm too much of a pussy to end it all tho. Just climbed here and I'm too afraid to end it all. fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Vitruvian and ChoSeungHui
Each to their own.

Sounds like a painful way to end it.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1106
i guess I still have hopes of "ascension". Y'all know life is shit for the ugly tho. We all can cope with some meaningless philosophy. Fuck fuck fuck
Sounds like a painful way to end it.
nig i'm too much of a pussy to end it all. i have "good" experiences. I'm still a virgin tho. Life is hell to all hapas.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
Can you see the moon?

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill
i guess I still have hopes of "ascension". Y'all know life is shit for the ugly tho. We all can cope with some meaningless philosophy. Fuck fuck fuck

nig i'm too much of a pussy to end it all. i have "good" experiences. I'm still a virgin tho. Life is hell to all hapas.
Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Arkantos, Bluepill and 2 others
Can you see the moon?
haha nig it's raining and I can barely find my keys. How the fuck am I supposed to see the moon lmao.

nigga I told u can't do it even if it was the best for me.
used a toothbrush to puke out some excess alcohol. im gonna make it thru this night. tomorrow is going to be hell tho. shoitouts to my nig @ChadKahn once again. he mogs everyone and eveeything.
chadkhan qn undisputed undefeqted bonafied chad no competition. didnt like him from the day one qnd that makes him a terachad no homo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You wouldn't die