I'm on accutane without a doctor

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I take Niacin daily and I'm only running 20mg a day should I worry about anything else

There's no way in fuck I'm going off accutane even if my organs are failing accutane is the only thing that works for me and life with acne is worse than being flogged to death. Seriously Jesus on the cross had an easier life than me with acne, fml.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Crowley, RAITEIII, Jazerk and 5 others
How many months have u been taking it?

as long as ur not growing anymore youre fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
There are way better products than accutane that don't have any side effects. Some products can even get rid of not just acne, but acne scars too and the effect is really quick, my favorite product that does that is "Sebuwash Serum" by Environ, it is so much more effective than accutane, as a teenager acne will still come back though so you'll have to keep using it when you get breakouts but then when you reach the age of 18-20 (depending on genetics), you won't get any acne anymore except if you do things that cause acne breakouts.

There are way better products than accutane that don't have any side effects. Some products can even get rid of not just acne, but acne scars too and the effect is really quick, my favorite product that does that is "Sebuwash Serum" by Environ, it is so much more effective than accutane, as a teenager acne will still come back though so you'll have to keep using it when you get breakouts but then when you reach the age of 18-20 (depending on genetics), you won't get any acne anymore except if you do things that cause acne breakouts.
I'm already 20 years old and I still have hormonal acne unfortunately.

if you keep going & going you may get liver failure which will ruin your life. you should be getting bloodwork & checking your triglycerides. You have to cycle it

if you keep going & going you may get liver failure which will ruin your life. you should be getting bloodwork & checking your triglycerides. You have to cycle it
Wait how do I get blood work done I'm scared now but I take niacin to lower my triglycerides and is that the same as liver failure

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Try to figure out what’s causing your acne. If retin a or differin doesn’t help then it’s not a poor exfoliation problem, it’s deeper than that. Do the blood work. See what’s going on with your liver, kidneys, gut, urine, poop. You could just need probiotics or you may find out new information that will help you make the right decision.

Try to figure out what’s causing your acne. If retin a or differin doesn’t help then it’s not a poor exfoliation problem, it’s deeper than that. Do the blood work. See what’s going on with your liver, kidneys, gut, urine, poop. You could just need probiotics or you may find out new information that will help you make the right decision.
How do I get my own blood work done

• +1
You go to the clinic. You’ve never done that before?
No I have no idea what to do. Can I just go in to a blood work clinic and have them draw my blood? But don't they need a doctor's order to actually draw it? And isn't it incredibly expensive without insurance?

• +1
No I have no idea what to do. Can I just go in to a blood work clinic and have them draw my blood? But don't they need a doctor's order to actually draw it? And isn't it incredibly expensive without insurance?
Taking accutane without even knowing what’s going on in your body could be a lot more expensive and even fatal. Figure it out.

Wait how do I get blood work done I'm scared now but I take niacin to lower my triglycerides and is that the same as liver failure
I think the triglycerides are separate from liver damage. You check for elevated liver enzymes but I think they are not the cause but an indicator of your liver's condition. Notice I'm saying think a lot cause I don't know for sure about the specifics of this stuff. I just get my bloodwork done & stop cycling when my dermatologist says it isn't looking good.

I think the triglycerides are separate from liver damage. You check for elevated liver enzymes but I think they are not the cause but an indicator of your liver's condition. Notice I'm saying think a lot cause I don't know for sure about the specifics of this stuff. I just get my bloodwork done & stop cycling when my dermatologist says it isn't looking good.
Please explain. Do your dermatologist prescribes you accutane or you buy it online? Do you have him order you blood work and he reviews it? I need more information

• +1
yeah I imagine it'd be practically impossible to get it done with the expenses & the fact you are taking it without a doctor. I'd go to a dermatologist with old picture of your acne & explain the situation.
Please explain. Do your dermatologist prescribes you accutane or you buy it online? Do you have him order you blood work and he reviews it? I need more information
it's prescribed & he orders & reviews bloodwork.

I take Niacin daily and I'm only running 20mg a day should I worry about anything else

There's no way in fuck I'm going off accutane even if my organs are failing accutane is the only thing that works for me and life with acne is worse than being flogged to death. Seriously Jesus on the cross had an easier life than me with acne, fml.
Keep going. Clear skin or death. Collagen or rope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Crowley
yeah I imagine it'd be practically impossible to get it done with the expenses & the fact you are taking it without a doctor. I'd go to a dermatologist with old picture of your acne & explain the situation.

it's prescribed & he orders & reviews bloodwork.
I can't go to a dermatologist because I don't have health insurance. I don't think I can afford going to an actual doctor.

• So Sad
I can't go to a dermatologist because I don't have health insurance. I don't think I can afford going to an actual doctor.
I went 8 months fine my first cycle so I wouldn't be worried rn at 3 months. be careful though

Depends on country where u live u can go to emergency room and claim you fainted or smth so they draw blood and give u the analyses.

As long as you're young you'll probably get away with it

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Anyway werent u use like 20? I think u guys are blowing this out of proportion. After some time just stop or giga reduce and use heavy skin care routine.

I went 8 months fine my first cycle so I wouldn't be worried rn at 3 months. be careful though
I've been on accutane before and I have my old blooodwork results on 30mg a day I was just fine. I'm only on 20mg now.

• +1