Bronze
Title tbh, give me tips

Attachments

• IMG_20220626_123025.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220626_123037.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
Obviously lose weight.
You're a lardass and I can still see your bone structure better than I can my own at 12%.
You should mog after that

Obviously lose weight.
You're a lardass and I can still see your bone structure better than I can my own at 12%.
You should mog after that
Thanks bro, im going to the gym 4x a week, doctor give me trt and i ate in caloric deficit so i should lose weight pretty fast.

Any other tips to improve ??

Mid-ish tier normie

your profile looks better than your front- I was tempted to say you were below average with the front on shot but I think youre probably average from the front in a less shit pic and maybe slightly above average side profile

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Why does he give you this?
Cause I ask, im about 500ngl testosterone wich is above average but in my country trt is very easy to have.

Any rating ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 14693
After i loose weight ?
Thats my rating for you now + see my edit

Also its a bit of a pet peeve of mine when people ask for a rating from me and then follow it up with - 'what will my rating be after x or y surgery' or 'after leanmaxxing' or something like that. Like dude as if I have some mythical x ray vision and can see through your body fat to the bones underneath or I somehow can mysthically predict the exact movements of you bimax and know exactly how the soft tissue will respond to those movements when even top surgeons cannot alwys predict this wth 3D planning model and CT scans- anyway rant over I know youre new here and it wasnt really directed at you speicifcally

your skull seems pretty robust so youll probs ascend from leanmaxxing (like most people)- IDK howmuch, try and find out

Thats my rating for you now + see my edit

Also its a bit of a pet peeve of mine when people ask for a rating from me and then follow it up with - 'what will my rating be after x or y surgery' or 'after leanmaxxing' or something like that. Like dude as if I have some mythical x ray vision and can see through your body fat to the bones underneath or I somehow can mysthically predict the exact movements of you bimax and know exactly how the soft tissue will respond to those movements when even top surgeons cannot alwys predict this wth 3D planning model and CT scans- anyway rant over I know youre new here and it wasnt really directed at you speicifcally

your skull seems pretty robust so youll probs ascend from leanmaxxing (like most people)- IDK howmuch, try and find out

Okok thanks, but i think with gymaxed body, lean and long hair i can be chadlite what do you think ? Here's an appropriate pic

Attachments

• IMG_20220626_125608_edit_175412733652921.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
Cause I ask, im about 500ngl testosterone wich is above average but in my country trt is very easy to have.

Any rating ?
You get it for free? Which country?

For rating 4/10

why the fuck are you on roids with an untrained physique

roids at that bodyfat? damn

just train the shit out of your body, eat at a 500 calorie deficit and have patience