I'm only 43% NT

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
IMG 20181224 155751

Which lowers my chance with girls further :feelsrope:now that I'm out of university it's extremely hard to get girls without being NT.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Link the test, I wanna try.

I'm 100% autistic

It is over boyos.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181224-181052.png
    Screenshot_20181224-181052.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 32
35%, i thought i would be worse tbh

Link the test, I wanna try.

By this question i can already tell that youre NT. An aspie person would find the link to the quiz without asking him.

Aspies do avoid asking other ppl for things you could find yourself out by doing research.

Youre clearly not an aspie and 22% is larp tbh.

Wow its actually aspie from me to telling all these things. I mean whats the point of me telling you all this bs.

Btw: Got 25% NT.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phad, Deleted member 281 and androidcel
By this question i can already tell that youre NT. An aspie person would find the link to the quiz without asking him.

Aspies do avoid asking other ppl for things you could find yourself out by doing research.

Youre clearly not an aspie and 22% is larp tbh.

Wow its actually aspie from me to telling all these things. I mean whats the point of me telling you all this bs.

Btw: Got 25% NT.
Lmao, I answered very truthfully. I used to be somewhat nt before discovering these pills, now I see through everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
JoinedDec 4, 2018

the thing about these tests is you can manipulate them because it’s just as numbers allocated to the answers.
They are fun to take but they are as useless as those “you might be smart if you do these 5 things” videos on youtube

Attachments

• 214765E1-69CD-4F52-8B4C-C5FBE2FDC6FE.png
    214765E1-69CD-4F52-8B4C-C5FBE2FDC6FE.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 27
Capture

it's true because i have diagnosed aspergers and schizoid

Accurate. I have Aspergers
1D0454C8 45DB 4075 94A6 A4B42D5B1F9A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
View attachment 9089
Which lowers my chance with girls further :feelsrope:now that I'm out of university it's extremely hard to get girls without being NT.

Most of us are low on NT score . This is a spiral circle actually . Having positive vibe and reinforcement from women ( and thus society) makes you happy and more social and increases your NT. On the other hand, bad looks ~ rejection from women ~ isolation from society ~ TFL ~ more isolation ~ depression ~ jadedness ~ skeptical of society ~ low NT which feeds the cycle of rejection further . Looksmax , get a slim Becky as GF and then your NT will improve and help you ascend more.

• +1
Reactions: badromance, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
Most of us are low on NT score . This is a spiral circle actually . Having positive vibe and reinforcement from women ( and thus society) makes you happy and more social and increases your NT. On the other hand, bad looks ~ rejection from women ~ isolation from society ~ TFL ~ more isolation ~ depression ~ jadedness ~ skeptical of society ~ low NT which feeds the cycle of rejection further . Looksmax , get a slim Becky as GF and then your NT will improve and help you ascend more.
Damn accurate

• +1
So very accurate.....

• +1
I got 70%, which makes sense because I felt like I've always been good with people. When I worked retail people would complement my Customer Service skills a lot.

true

• +1
Download

see ya later virgins :chad:

Litterally got the same results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
being NT is being the last man. autism is an evolution, not a disorder.

one thing I DO like about Varg. he needs to stop shitting on Christianity, esp. since I follow a Gnostic heretical sect he's likely not aware of.
I understand his stance on the abrahamic religions. They did all basically originate from hebrew ideas.

read Marcion Of Sinope, a Galatian anti-semite, possibly the first in human history.