I'm only against race mixing in non-white countries only

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Ethnic countries must preserve their blood and by extension their culture, language and religion.
Truth be told it makes no sense for a pajeet born and raised in India to want to fuck a non-pajeet. If I was born and raised in Bangladesh, knew Bengali people, spoke Bengali and only ate and saw Bengali things it only makes sense for me to marry a Bengali.

But I grew up in the godforsaken West. My native language is English. My pool of women my own race is extremely small. I can't arrangemarriagemaxx because I would be incompatibile with them. Im not degen enough to fuck a white whore otherwise I regret not running JBF and LTRing on the first hoe that I come across at uni. I didn't have the foresight.

Anyway, ethnics in the West who have a diluted culture hybridised with western culture, should either fuck white women and preserve their culture (since whites have no culture) or breed with similar ethnics. The former is easier,m admittedly since whites have no requirements for what their partners should accept. Meanwhile ethnics (curry, black, MENA etc) come with so much cultural baggage if you marry into their families there is potential for conflict. At your white stepfather/mother will leave you the fuck alone. Curry families will try to control every aspect of your relationship.

@gribsufer1 @JohnDoe @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, mrriceguyreturn and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Ethnic countries must preserve their blood and by extension their culture, language and religion.
Truth be told it makes no sense for a pajeet born and raised in India to want to fuck a non-pajeet. If I was born and raised in Bangladesh, knew Bengali people, spoke Bengali and only ate and saw Bengali things it only makes sense for me to marry a Bengali.

But I grew up in the godforsaken West. My native language is English. My pool of women my own race is extremely small. I can't arrangemarriagemaxx because I would be incompatibile with them. Im not degen enough to fuck a white whore otherwise I regret not running JBF and LTRing on the first hoe that I come across at uni. I didn't have the foresight.

Anyway, ethnics in the West who have a diluted culture hybridised with western culture, should either fuck white women and preserve their culture (since whites have no culture) or breed with similar ethnics. The former is easier,m admittedly since whites have no requirements for what their partners should accept. Meanwhile ethnics (curry, black, MENA etc) come with so much cultural baggage if you marry into their families there is potential for conflict. At your white stepfather/mother will leave you the fuck alone. Curry families will try to control every aspect of your relationship.

@gribsufer1 @JohnDoe @PrinceLuenLeoncur
I support jihad on all secularist liberal humanitarians in the west. If jihadist attack the west I’ll be the one opening the gate for them to slaughter all the bitches.

I want all of them to die under sharia so only Christian’s are left then we can kick you Muslims out and restart western civ over without Gaythiesm

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and mrriceguyreturn
Cool it with the race baits

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gribsufer1, SecularIslamist, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person