I’m out of my prime looks and I’m only 19

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Made a similar thread the other day but I still can’t get over it, the prime of my looks was when I was 17. Fucking 17 years old. What type of sick joke is this? Even the ppl here who have seen my face haven’t seen my recently…

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Costcosuperstore, Zenis and 6 others
Better change that username then …

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
Even back then I was HTN never chadlite. This name is just stupid I made it cos I never thought I would actually post here
Lurker

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HTNcutecel, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
Made a similar thread the other day but I still can’t get over it, the prime of my looks was when I was 17. Fucking 17 years old. What type of sick joke is this? Even the ppl here who have seen my face haven’t seen my recently…
i had a similar experience

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ChadL1te and Klasik616
No way 12-17 was my peak ugly years
I even had acne

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ChadL1te, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
i had a similar experience
We all peak at 17, I looked at my pics when I was that age and I was a legit HTN. Now I'm MTN max. I used to be in better shape though and my ratios were better, hollow cheeks too. I was good looking, was. Now that I'm getting leaner I am looking better but is not enough.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, glaruz and piec
We all peak at 17, I looked at my pics when I was that age and I was a legit HTN. Now I'm MTN max. I used to be in better shape though and my ratios were better, hollow cheeks too. I was good looking, was. Now that I'm getting leaner I am looking better but is not enough.
I peaked as a kid or at 20

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Klasik616
No way 12-17 was my peak ugly years
I even had acne
I had acne too it ruined me mentally and borderline ruined my life but I was so focused on it even when other ppl didn’t notice it that I descended everything other than acne during this time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, tombradylover, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 2 others
normies often peak at their late teens and early 20s

unless you do some legit ascension like go from overweight unathletic to gym brad you probably will slowly descend after that peak

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, glaruz and 2 others
Your prime will be 48

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, glaruz and 2 others
normies often peak at their late teens and early 20s

unless you do some legit ascension like go from overweight unathletic to gym brad you probably will slowly descend after that peak
Fuck bro:feelswah: one surgery could fix so much shit for me but I have to wait like 5 years minimum

• +1
  • So Sad
Stop eating carbohydrates

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
Atleast you have the hardest avi halo on .org

Also many men age good so long as they keep a good hairstyle + good body comp. like your avi, though mads has great bone structure and eyes

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Stop eating carbohydrates
Leonardo dicaprio clapping

• JFL
What's the problem now? Are you getting wrinkles or what? Explain the situation and I will give you recommendations.

• +1
I had acne too it ruined me mentally and borderline ruined my life but I was so focused on it even when other ppl didn’t notice it that I descended everything other than acne during this time
real. i remember this girl i liked started liking me back when i was around 14-15 then i suddenly got hella acne all over my face and she stopped hanging out with me and speaking to me and started liking someone else. Acne is a top 5 worst experience to have especially when its really bad

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ChadL1te
it was a very hard pill to swallow for me, i didnt want the reality of my prime years being inhibited non stop by acne so i just rotted and focused on "self improvement". its very sad since i actually looked very good. i used to get ioi's from 80% of foids. now its all over...

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Klasik616
i peaked at 27 and rn im 19

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and Klasik616
it was a very hard pill to swallow for me, i didnt want the reality of my prime years being inhibited non stop by acne so i just rotted and focused on "self improvement". its very sad since i actually looked very good. i used to get ioi's from 80% of foids. now its all over...
We have to surgerymaxx, genetics are sometimes cruel.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and piec
What's the problem now? Are you getting wrinkles or what? Explain the situation and I will give you recommendations.
I had class 3 elastics and still have a deviated septum. My nose grew out like complete shit, the elastics from braces held my lower chin in place so it couldn’t keep up with the rest of my growth, and I had hardly any browridge development so my eyebrows are high set and gave me worse Uee. Also braces gave me some facial paralysis and I can’t fully move one part of my mouth

real. i remember this girl i liked started liking me back when i was around 14-15 then i suddenly got hella acne all over my face and she stopped hanging out with me and speaking to me and started liking someone else. Acne is a top 5 worst experience to have especially when its really bad
Dude acne legit ruined my life for almost two fucking years. I’m surprised I haven’t made some long schizo thread about it I could go on for days. Fucking depressed veterans haven’t experienced this shit

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and tombradylover
my prime is in my 50s, I have a nice future ahead of me.

my prime is in my 50s, I have a nice future ahead of me.
Is that when the lion will return? I could have another prime with surgery but at my current trajectory I’m done for

Dude acne legit ruined my life for almost two fucking years. I’m surprised I haven’t made some long schizo thread about it I could go on for days. Fucking depressed veterans haven’t experienced this shit
yea its brutal bro i ended up going on Accutane young because of it. I couldn't stand to look myself in the mirror every day was torture id keep looking at myself in mirror in hopes my acne was going away and nothing worked except accutane. I might have nuked my height growth tho i ended up 5'10 morning height 5'9.5 evening height i feel like i could have been an inch or two taller tho.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah and ChadL1te
yea its brutal bro i ended up going on Accutane young because of it. I couldn't stand to look myself in the mirror every day was torture id keep looking at myself in mirror in hopes my acne was going away and nothing worked except accutane. I might have nuked my height growth tho i ended up 5'10 morning height 5'9.5 evening height i feel like i could have been an inch or two taller tho.
Yeah I did accutane recently too I did a mega high dose but I’m 6’1 and had mostly stopped growing since I started, I have some scars now which is really fucking annoying and makes me look older but I’m gonna get laser treatment for it

• Woah
  • +1
Yeah I did accutane recently too I did a mega high dose but I’m 6’1 and had mostly stopped growing since I started, I have some scars now which is really fucking annoying and makes me look older but I’m gonna get laser treatment for it
arent u 19? U might have been done growing anyways and 6'1 is already a great height to be so it works out. I took that shit at 15-16 so feel like i robbed myself of an inch or two which sucks but its not the worst cuz i just wear small lifts when i want and i don't get insecure anymore. I didn't know at the time that it could stunt growth and my doctor never even mentioned it.

Im surprised u have scars i had rlly bad fucking acne and after full length treatment all my scars and shit went away too its like barely noticeable. Only if u look really really closely is it noticeable.

• +1
arent u 19? U might have been done growing anyways and 6'1 is already a great height to be so it works out. I took that shit at 15-16 so feel like i robbed myself of an inch or two which sucks but its not the worst cuz i just wear small lifts when i want and i don't get insecure anymore. I didn't know at the time that it could stunt growth and my doctor never even mentioned it.

Im surprised u have scars i had rlly bad fucking acne and after full length treatment all my scars and shit went away too its like barely noticeable. Only if u look really really closely is it noticeable.
Yeah I’ll be 20 in a luh bit, I was mostly done growing yeah

And tbh I really doubt it stunted your growth, it’s a bit of a myth. But with the going theory at most it will rob you of like 2-3 cm

I fucking wish lol, from far away you can’t see but the scars causes some redness which is def visible it fucking sucks bro

• +1
Yeah I’ll be 20 in a luh bit, I was mostly done growing yeah

And tbh I really doubt it stunted your growth, it’s a bit of a myth. But with the going theory at most it will rob you of like 2-3 cm

I fucking wish lol, from far away you can’t see but the scars causes some redness which is def visible it fucking sucks bro
I honestly hope it didnt. I hate that feeling of thinking what if in terms of reaching ur full looks and height potential. Like i said tho in USA its not a big deal at the height I'm at especially with and even without lifts but sometimes i cant help but wonder.....

If it makes u feel better, from what I've seen and read, the laser treatment should definitely help/fix ur issues with scars. It doesn't perma remove the scars but makes it wayyy less noticeable. So u should be good to go after treatments. Also it works for older scars too so it works out for u. I was actually thinking of doing it for wrinkles myself, but I'm too lazy and broke rn so i just stick with tret

• +1
I honestly hope it didnt. I hate that feeling of thinking what if in terms of reaching ur full looks and height potential. Like i said tho in USA its not a big deal at the height I'm at especially with and even without lifts but sometimes i cant help but wonder.....

If it makes u feel better, from what I've seen and read, the laser treatment should definitely help/fix ur issues with scars. It doesn't perma remove the scars but makes it wayyy less noticeable. So u should be good to go after treatments. Also it works for older scars too so it works out for u. I was actually thinking of doing it for wrinkles myself, but I'm too lazy and broke rn so i just stick with tret

Yeah I feel you, what if I had gotten septoplasty at 16 and got Invisalign instead of braces

just wagecuck during summers, I’ve been doing it for like 4 years and have a decent bit saved up. It’s fucking shit but I can live comfortably during the year

• +1
I had class 3 elastics and still have a deviated septum. My nose grew out like complete shit, the elastics from braces held my lower chin in place so it couldn’t keep up with the rest of my growth, and I had hardly any browridge development so my eyebrows are high set and gave me worse Uee. Also braces gave me some facial paralysis and I can’t fully move one part of my mouth
You mean deviated nose septum? This can be fixed surgically.