I’m pissed off rn

gigell

gigell

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore
In a few months I’m gonna be 16 and I’m still a virgin while foids have been losing virginity at 13

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, vermillioncorefan, GabachoCopium and 3 others
surely those girls will go far in life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, h111 and halloweed
In a few months I’m gonna be 16 and I’m still a virgin while foids have been losing virginity at 13
Blame the jews, they are paying foids to not fuck you

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Blame the jews, they are paying foids to not fuck you
The Jews can’t stop me I got Jesus
Christ on my side to stop their evil shenanigans

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and raleqtambrobret
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy
Everybody there are hoes?
A lot seem to be

But I also kinda live temporarily in other countries such as Armenia and the same thing

Like the girl I was talking to she has a “man” at 14

Last edited:
focus on ur grades lilbro

that’s normal in america , most men are inkwels till like 20

that’s not even the start of it

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Idk what to do

Im going back to dating apps gonna just ask foids if they wanna hook up maybe ill have hope
yea bro just focus on looksmaxxing and doing those slays cuz life is over for the most part now

Sue your parents, they gave you the genes

16? are you okay? imagine thinking about losing virginity at 16 and comparing yourself to other 13 years olds, buddy if you are not chad or chadlite born naturally, you have to wait for at least 4-5 more years.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, N1666 and halloweed
I fucked my first bitch when I was 14 in Germany. Good times. Sole foreigner halo reaaaaally ascended me even tho I've always been slavcel LTN. Lol.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I fucked my first bitch when I was 14 in Germany. Good times. Sole foreigner halo reaaaaally ascended me even tho I've always been slavcel LTN. Lol.
solo foreigner at 14 :lul::lul::lul::lul:

You have to realise said 13 year olds are usually losing it to older guys, 16-19 year olds.

You're not behind, you're actually right on time for slaying.

• +1
JB TIME IS RUNNING OUT! JB TIME IS RUNNING OUT!JB TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
JB TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

• +1
you are not one of us, most of us like me didn't even had a chance with meeting one.

Wtf your 15 why are you here kid gtfo this site

oldcel trait: telling anyone under 18 to go away from this site
I came into PSL @ 18 myself but I think it’s damaging to your mental health if you come here before age 20. Even my friends have mentioned how my personality changed once I found PSL. Imagine the mental dmg that does to teens

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo