Im planning on killing myself soon not joking

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Cheating my genetics
im already 25 and dont know what to do with my life i have nobody in my Life i feel like a failure everyone seems to be improving and im like stuck in a fucking loop im a failure to myself and to my parents

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, Bushman, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
Ur still somewhat young tbh not worth it

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Please don't bud :feelsbadman:. It gets better type shit + it's a sin

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, Bushman, halloweed and 1 other person
just turn light mode on for .org depression will go away bhai

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, i_love_roosters, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Dont kill yourself, thats a giga cuck low t trait, Sounds like bluepill bs, but at least be a "failure" that tried everything in this life, instead of just roping without trying a single shit, And i mean i dont know your causes to say that, but the point still stands

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and halloweed
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bushman and i_love_roosters
Same. I'm 22. No driver's license and no job. I'm working on it. I think we must set up realistic goals and achieve them one by one until we are in a better position.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, vermillioncorefan and TechnoBoss
Dont kill yourself, thats a giga cuck low t trait, Sounds like bluepill bs, but at least be a "failure" that tried everything in this life, instead of just roping without trying a single shit, And i mean i dont know your causes to say that, but the point still stands
Im literally a failure in every aspect

Im wasting my Life away Bro dont know what else to do
We've all been there. There's always a way out :feelsyay:. Life is can be fun even without some things

Just start killing people when life gets bad enough

We've all been there. There's always a way out :feelsyay:. Life is can be fun even without some things
Im not depressed even though i sound like It im just worried about the outcomes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and i_love_roosters
the more you worry about this it’s a self fulfilling prophecy. but me personal i had to accept i’ll never be rich or chad:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
the more you worry about this it’s a self fulfilling prophecy. but me personal i had to accept i’ll never be rich or chad:feelswah:
The moment i Saw your avi i thoughts he had a gun in his hand jfl

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Because everyone is improving and im not
Believe me most ppl that seem to have a "fullfilling" life and are the best shit in the world, usually are the opposite, Especially if you take that argument by seeing ppl posts in social media, I say this by experience

• +1
I dont really care about being Chad i just want to improve somehow i feel like a rat stuck in a maze

Believe me most ppl that seem to have a "fullfilling" life and are the best shit in the world, usually are the opposite, Especially if you take that argument by seeing ppl posts in social media, I say this by experience
No im just saying that people are doing better than me in every aspect and i just feel like im stuck at level 1

No im just saying that people are doing better than me in every aspect and i just feel like im stuck at level 1
If you are a "failure" then stfu and do something, thats the only way to overcome that situation

• +1
Because everyone is improving and im not
Get a job,it will be a failure for the first 6 months but you will get use to it and slowly mix back into society

• +1