I'm planning to take charge of my kratom usage

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Wasted talent
My kratom usage has spiraled out of control to an extent. I'm totally dependant on it and don't get as high as I used to. It's of course due to taking too much and too often, as well as mixing it by drinking beer on a virtually weekly basis, sometimes even multiple times a week.

The past couple of weeks I've started taking a full day off every week, so I'm taking it 6 days per week. I still take up to 25 grams a day, sometimes a bit less. Yesterday I took 19.

I still think this is far too much, so as to get the most out of it I'm thinking long term; 5 days a week, a total of 21 grams per day (then I could do 7 grams on 3 separate doses) would be more reasonable.

@Manletmachine

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Manletmachine
You should try going out more

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Yes or just… I wanna hear more stories about your interactions
Oh, well... A few days ago I was out (was gonna pick blueberries) and there were some drunk zoomer guys who were out (presumably) drinking and they were literally running and shouting. I was like "take it easy" and one guy was like "I love you!" Haha. That was very sweet.

It's possible to have positive interactions and if you give out good vibes then you'll get more of that too which is nice to remember.

• +1
Reactions: fuse