Im possibly the most abused user in PSL history

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i dont think anyone else here had these traumatizing experiences with women and has been blackpilled as many times as i was.

Meet a girl->get brutally rejected by her->come here to get beaten down even further, thats just basically how it goes for me.

Some people are actually perplexed by how girls literally completely ghost me, i have never gotten a girl's insta or phone number ever lol, they absolutely dont want any contact with me besides the first date.

I think it comes down to me being average looking at best and going for women way above my level without realizing.

But its ok, over time i accepeted my place but sadly i will never get to fulfill my role of being a simp for my old oneitis :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and TechnoBoss
Because most users here don’t even try

If u made a poll asking users who actually tried asking a woman out I’m sure less than 20% of the forum even did that

They probably had other reasons to assume they’re ugly or just happened to find out lookism on TikTok like most newcels

And now 14 yo kids wager to never try until they get their 20th autistic surgery to even think about taking any action

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene and Apparition
You deserve the best in life man don't relegate yourself to the sidelines just watching others have a happy life. You can do it. You'll get over your oneitis(s)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, deadstock and Apparition
Because most users here don’t even try
yeah, i have said this a lot of times as well. its very easy to just sit behind a screen and talk shit about women and cope that way

And now 14 yo kids wager to never try until they get their 20th autistic surgery to even think about taking any action
which is a very wise decision imo

In my case I feel mocked. Society first corrupted me, and I am referring to when I was a child, perspectivized to adapted diversity I found myself, as is obvious, isolated, forced into neurotypicality. Then I approached relationships with a fair degree of security given my physical appearance, but if you are different it doesn't last long. In fact, I returned as before, more or less.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and WhoTookVendetta
e sidelines just watching others have a happy life.
you know though, i dont watch anyone have a happy life at all. i have made threads about this, but when i go outside, there are no happy people at all.

the truth is that only a very small % of people are happy and you never see these people because they spend most of their time in their house having sex.

You deserve the best in life man
i dont deserve anything just like i didnt deserve a lot of bad things that happened to me

hen I approached relationships with a fair degree of security given my physical appearance, but if you are different it doesn't last long. In fact, I returned as before, more or less.
being non NT is rly bad but at the end of the day, what good is life if you cant be yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar