Im pretty sure itd be very underwhelming to meet PSL Gods irl

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Kraken
I mean itd feel like seeing a mogger ofc but 100x filtered down,

u have to be insane to look this good on selfie but irl ur probably high cortisol high sero from wageing and u wont be able to appreciate it properly

also the concept of beauty only works when u feel it from distance, there has to be some sort of impenetrability / ephemarlity / intangibility to really seal the mog

Like this Ramirez gif here

8eff3afd90182a9691c8b855496157f2

if u were irl sitting there watching him ur mind would probably play tricks on u

"damn evil looking criminal" "lol meth addiction is legit i can see his bones " etc cos ur ego gets in the way and ur mind wont stop yapping cos u somehow have to use the camouflaging power of words to not be completely mogged from head to toe

but through screen there is no ego, nothing to interfere with.

just pure fascist cold gaze of photography as Junger would put it.

Like MIshima realised something is lost when u get too close to the source of beauty, and its also why Plato considered the Forms to be the real source, with the instantiations like physical beauty just the shadow like finger pointing to moon. for Greeks didnt have photography and when they saw a mogger they couldnt get by the fact that that mogger wasnt perfect, was prolly a bum etc. which is why they built statues that reflected the Platonic ideal and not the concrete instantiations prone to flux.

Its not that u dont acknowledge them as moggers but even if they were 7.6 PSL like Gandy you would see them, cope and then type on .org like "saw a WASP Chad today mogged hard " and forget about it ,completely oblivious of the fact that u actually saw a one in a billion human being.

and also the obession w prime Chico goes way beyond PSL it is a yearning for what is lost forever. he will never be that guy again , never walk into a restaurant and leave everyone speechless, which only serves to add to the legend

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, ibIamechico, HarrierDuBois and 5 others
@HarrierDuBois @incel194012940

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
fkk wish aloha was here fuck the mods incels

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and IAMNOTANINCEL
I meet chico irl everyday when i look in the mirror

• Woah
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
i am 90% sure i saw @ascendedd irl, a tiktok prettyboy, a 6'3 model i've seen in pictures here and someone who made tiktoks about cooking/fitness

the biggest trick your mind plays is that it's very difficult to feel mogged by someone who you are taller or bigger skull/hands/frame to. The model didn't have this problem and he looked very striking, but he just felt like a regular htn instead of chad because there wasn't a screen or 100k likes and he was in some slummy part of the city

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
i am 90% sure i saw @ascendedd irl, a tiktok prettyboy, a 6'3 model i've seen in pictures here and someone who made tiktoks about cooking/fitness

the biggest trick your mind plays is that it's very difficult to feel mogged by someone who you are taller or bigger skull/hands/frame to. The model didn't have this problem and he looked very striking, but he just felt like a regular htn instead of chad because there wasn't a screen or 100k likes and he was in some slummy part of the city
Its hard to also square this with the idea of people overratig their peers, but the way I see it, its the actual PSL HTNs who are tall w good frame who get rated as chad (even PSL wise) , while real PSL Gods would be downgraded .

context is also heavily underrated, status halo just like height halo is not some seperate video game attrbiute u slap on and inflate , high status like al pacino also directly increases handsomeness and u have to have PSL autism as arsenal to divorce all that and see it objectively and even then its pretty hard cos ur brain has already made that connection (Not to mention most PSL autists use it in the most flintstone like way and make a right mess of it instead of just trusting intial rxn ,to the point i take 99 percent of those Korea like rating threads as a bad joke)

• +1
Its hard to also square this with the idea of people overratig their peers, but the way I see it, its the actual PSL HTNs who are tall w good frame who get rated as chad (even PSL wise) , while real PSL Gods would be downgraded .

context is also heavily underrated, status halo just like height halo is not some seperate video game attrbiute u slap on and inflate , high status like al pacino also directly increases handsomeness and u have to have PSL autism as arsenal to divorce all that and see it objectively and even then its pretty hard cos ur brain has already made that connection (Not to mention most PSL autists use it in the most flintstone like way and make a right mess of it instead of just trusting intial rxn ,to the point i take 99 percent of those Korea like rating threads as a bad joke)
i think psl is fundamentally dumb and being made by wheat waffles type brains + people who had a psychological incentive to call very good looking people "5.25"(out of 10 being subconscious)

still more accurate than normie ratings

• +1

Where did u see me

• +1
Very poetic and chico can still do it if he wants.

uh where? i live in california so i doubt u seen me
east coast mustve been another afghani pashtun he looked just like you and same height

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
  • JFL

Ur seeing him next to pajeets all styled up in specific context

If he was wearing old shirts w unstyled hair Etc ud just think chadlite / chad and move on

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
yeah because meeting them irl is different from seeing pictures of them in a fucking techno music worship edit

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back