Im probably a sociopath or extremely anti-social

0S4MA

0S4MA

Cant stop The A-Train
Anytime I interact with someone I just stand there absolutely blank in my head while having to fake any emotions that would make me look like I totally give a fuck about this person. Whenever I'm finally done listening and pretending to give a shit I instantly turn back to blankness and contempt like this clip

I have 0 empathy or remorse for my actions and never blame myself for a single thing. I could cut my dick off and rationalize why it wasn't my fault :forcedsmile:

I always fake a smile, frown, concern, happiness, sadness, or whatever emotion I need to show so they can get the fuck out of my face or give me what I want ASAP

I can't relate to 99% of people and think they are morons not worth my time. I subconsciously view most people as inherently fucking stupid like how we all view normies

I hate talking to people when the topic isn't benefiting me or is something I care about and completely blank out when it's not. I have 0 issues lying when it suits me and have legit told tales for no reason at all

I don't feel many emotions daily but anger and neutrality, and I'll never understand how some people can care so deeply about things when 99% of things are just pointless to me

I only care about doing whatever I feel like doing, money, and the pursuit of pussy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: deadstock, vermillioncorefan, Klasik616 and 1 other person

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
Thats good because i feel the same way its a high t trait

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
we dont care?

fake narcy kys

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel and 0S4MA
Anytime I interact with someone I just stand there absolutely blank in my head while having to fake any emotions that would make me look like I totally give a fuck about this person. Whenever I'm finally done listening and pretending to give a shit I instantly turn back to blankness and contempt like this clip

View attachment 2983529

I have 0 empathy or remorse for my actions and never blame myself for a single thing. I could cut my dick off and rationalize why it wasn't my fault :forcedsmile:

I always fake a smile, frown, concern, happiness, sadness, or whatever emotion I need to show so they can get the fuck out of my face or give me what I want ASAP

I can't relate to 99% of people and think they are morons not worth my time. I subconsciously view most people as inherently fucking stupid like how we all view normies

I hate talking to people when the topic isn't benefiting me or is something I care about and completely blank out when it's not. I have 0 issues lying when it suits me and have legit told tales for no reason at all

I don't feel many emotions daily but anger and neutrality, and I'll never understand how some people can care so deeply about things when 99% of things are just pointless to me

I only care about doing whatever I feel like doing, money, and the pursuit of pussy
Let me ask you one question. Do you ever feel anxiety?

Let me ask you one question. Do you ever feel anxiety?
Kinda but only when I have something at stake, not because of anything primal or natural

View attachment 2983529

You're narcy psycho and I am dark empath, I blame myself and have 0 self steem but you seem to defend yourself for everything still we both fake emotions we don't have to be around people and then come back to serious and ready to get something we want.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
You're narcy psycho and I am dark empath, I blame myself and have 0 self steem but you seem to defend yourself for everything still we both fake emotions we don't have to be around people and then come back to serious.
I dont think im a psychopath, those are born not made. I was 100% made into this year after year day after day of constant reasons to hate everyone and everything while thinking I'm above it all

Used to think I was special and think like you back in 2019 (pre pandemic and sigma males era)…
I’m now quite sure everybody is like this sadly

• Hmm...
I’m now quite sure everybody is sadly like this
100% not man, theres no way every single person has sociopathic traits or else it would just be considered human nature which normies seem to defy these days anyway

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
100% not man, theres no way every single person has sociopathic traits or else it would just be considered human nature which normies seem to defy these days anyway
Look at tiktok man. every guy has been gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing and is in his “villain” era, they aren’t masking their smiles and EmOtIoNs like they did back in 2019. everybody is basically on his own nowadays

Look at tiktok man. every guy has been gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing and is in his “villain” era, they aren’t masking their smiles and EmOtIoNs like they did back in 2019. everybody is basically on his own nowadays
thats just the guys willing to post about it. Most normies are just going to scroll past and the rest might like the vid but not even practice that lifestyle

its kinda like survivorship fallacy, many might experience it but only a few act on it and become this "villain era" even fewer will post about it

also its not a villain era but mental illness stemming from conditions. These normies might think they are villains but deep down don't think like me or what this tendency describes

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I'm not going to argue with you whether you have it or not, unlike everybody here OP.
Even if I believe either one of them, it won't convince you of what you believe correct

I think you've reached the point you are at, because you surrounded yourself with far more bad than good. Luckily, you can reverse it but you need to actively seek it instead of having others (like me) shove it down your throat.
Aim to slowly be positive everyday, view more positive stuff in life.

I was recently talking to a guy, and he asked me "how do you stay positive, when there's so much bad going on in the world?".
The truth is you don't pay attention to it, you quite literally gain nothing from it. The magnitude of it also pales in comparison to the amount of good which is happening.
I'll be making a megathread and I want to see you view a video from it everyday, okay?

You should be looking above you man, not below.
Because this is important not only for the life quality you will have, but also for your soul quality.

@boss8055

• +1
I'm not going to argue with you whether you have it or not, unlike everybody here OP.
Even if I believe either one of them, it won't convince you of what you believe correct

I think you've reached the point you are at, because you surrounded yourself with far more bad than good. Luckily, you can reverse it but you need to actively seek it instead of having others (like me) shove it down your throat.
Aim to slowly be positive everyday, view more positive stuff in life.

I was recently talking to a guy, and he asked me "how do you stay positive, when there's so much bad going on in the world?".
The truth is you don't pay attention to it, you quite literally gain nothing from it. The magnitude of it also pales in comparison to the amount of good which is happening.
I'll be making a megathread and I want to see you view a video from it everyday, okay?

You should be looking above you man, not below.
Because this is important not only for the life quality you will have, but also for your soul quality.

@boss8055
I appreciate it man I really do, ill be looking out for that thread

• +1
Reactions: greycel