I'm probably deleting

AOL

AOL

Kraken
I know nobody here cares but I'm still putting this out for the world to see

I'm tired of having a terribly negative post to rep ratio, even though I say it 'doesn't matter' still people that remind me of how bad my post to rep ratio is get in my head and make me think otherwise, also, I really don't belong here, I know nothing about looksmaxxing or self improvement, in a matter of fact I wasn't even here to self improve, I was here because I got banned off of .is, but now I've since been unbanned from there and it's best I return back to where I came from.

If I ever return, it'll be for the better.

TL;DR I'm tired of being reminded that I have a bad post to rep ratio and I don't even belong here because I'm not an NT fag.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Lyxguxx, 📎♿️⚙️, Michael Myers and 5 others
You shouldn't care about that stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Richard Cheese

I'm tired of having a terribly negative post to rep ratio, even though I say it 'doesn't matter' still people that remind me of how bad my post to rep ratio is get in my head and make me think otherwise, also, I really don't belong here, I know nothing about looksmaxxing or self improvement, in a matter of fact I wasn't even here to self improve, I was here because I got banned off of .is, but now I've since been unbanned from there and it's best I return back to where I came from.

TL;DR I'm tired of being reminded that I have a bad post to rep ratio and I don't even belong here because I'm not an NT fag.
CLAVICULAR JUST POSTED ABOUT GETTING A BJ BROOO

JFL, honestly.
I was browsing on my phone and completely forgot about that. This shit is negative and I'm not a greycel anymore.
So fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME

nobody genuinely gaf abt that shit nigga
i had litterall dosghit ratios but niggas didnt gaf abt it

its hard for me to imagine having a bad post-rep ratio, but I understand I am speaking out of a position of power.

I built up my reputation on this forum, and now all I have to do is post some vid like this:

And I get 10+ reps.

Must be brutal being a rejected minority who gets no reps, no replies, just a big fat

ZERO

in his topics. Over.

I wish you good luck on .is

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
@TechnoBoss

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss

I think most people here have you on ignore.

Why not just start over? :ogre:

how do you get a negative ratio? some random niggas are always giving u rep for no reason

its hard for me to imagine having a bad post-rep ratio, but I understand I am speaking out of a position of power.

I built up my reputation on this forum, and now all I have to do is post some vid like this:

View attachment 3007018

And I get 10+ reps.

Must be brutal being a rejected minority who gets no reps, no replies, just a big fat

ZERO

in his topics. Over.

I wish you good luck on .is
You are evil, if i saw you IRL i would break ur jaw

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
JFL, honestly.
I was browsing on my phone and completely forgot about that. This shit is negative and I'm not a greycel anymore.
So fucking over.
The girl in your profile pic is mesmerizing. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger

The girl in your profile pic is mesmerizing. :lul:
I don't even know this word, bhai. Do you think a high IQ individual would have a prepubescent boy passing foid as his avi?

• Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1