I’m probably going to spend the rest of my life miserable

nigtard

nigtard

I’m gonna end up becoming one of those guys who no one hears of and lives in a flat by theirselves with their only piece of furniture being their bed mattress

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, LevantinePsycho and 8 others
He runs a 10.49 100m and rots on this forum. He claims he’s close to nationals in soccer
Get ignored man why do you keep lying nigga.I just rot in my room now I’ve quit everything

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LevantinePsycho and watah
I’m gonna end up becoming one of those guys who no one hears of and lives in a flat by theirselves with their only piece of furniture being their bed mattress
I would've ended it if I didn't subconsciously believe in hell still or feared death. Maybe some people just can't ever have an easy time

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and nigtard
I would've ended it if I didn't subconsciously believe in hell still or feared death. Maybe some people just can't ever have an easy time
I think I was born to suffer the amount of humiliations and pain I’ve taken in this life and for what.What did I do to deserve all this?

• +1
Reactions: twojei and serialcoper
I think I was born to suffer the amount of humiliations and pain I’ve taken in this life and for what.What did I do to deserve all this?
thats just how life is thats why stoicism is key

• +1
Reactions: watah
No man, don't think like that, it isn't over yet

hikikomori