Im probably top 10 in the world right now in rotting

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
I mean apart from bedridden and turbo obese people who can't even move. Not being overdramatic or anything, my current life situation is really bizarre and unhealthy.

I just lie in bed all day and eat junk food while browsing this site and watching videos and movies. I also get very little sleep, it's been giving me hallucinations (saw a black shirtless man standing by my bed the other day at 3am, he was staring deep into my eyes and looked like he wanted to rape me). Shit diet, shit sleep, shit mental health, absolutely zero hope of turning this around.

It's a whole combination of factors that got me here, but balding was really the nail on the coffin. It sucked the will to live out of me with the force of a category 5 hurricane.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Debetro
Socrates: Greetings, vanillaicecream! I hear you're interested in getting a hair transplant in Malta or Italy in order to restore the life in you after it having been extinguished by forces equivalent to those found in a category 5 hurricane. How can I assist you?

Vanillaicecream: Indeed, Socrates. I'm looking to find guidance on pursuing a hair transplant in these countries. I've heard they have reputable clinics. Any advice?

Socrates: Ah, the pursuit of luscious locks, a noble quest indeed! Let us ponder this together. Have you considered researching clinics in Malta and Italy, seeking those with a proven track record in hair transplantation?

Vanillaicecream: Absolutely, Socrates. I'm on the lookout for reputable clinics with skilled surgeons. But how can I ensure they truly meet the standards?

Socrates: Wise question! Just as a master of the grill reveals their expertise through tender and succulent barbecue, reputable clinics showcase their skill through successful procedures. Look for clinics with experienced surgeons, positive patient testimonials, and transparent information on their websites.

Vanillaicecream: That makes sense, Socrates. I shall explore clinics with a sizzling reputation! But what other considerations should I keep in mind during my search?

Socrates: Ah, you're grilling me with inquiries! Remember, vanillaicecream, seek clinics that prioritize personalized care. Just as a skilled barbecuer customizes marinades to suit different meats, reputable clinics should offer a thorough evaluation, tailored treatment plans, and clear communication about costs and aftercare.

Vanillaicecream: Excellent analogy, Socrates! I'll be vigilant in choosing a clinic that treats me like a prime cut of meat. But what about the potential risks and recovery process?

Socrates: A thoughtful concern, indeed! Just as a master chef understands the importance of careful seasoning and slow cooking, inquire about the potential risks and the recovery process associated with hair transplants. Ensure the clinic provides comprehensive information, including post-transplant care instructions and long-term maintenance recommendations.

Vanillaicecream: Your wisdom is sizzling, Socrates! Lastly, what advice can you offer on finding the right clinic amidst this journey?

Socrates: Ah, the final course of our dialogue! Seek clinics that not only provide excellent surgical skills but also prioritize patient satisfaction. Just as a memorable barbecue experience involves not only delicious food but also a hospitable ambiance, look for clinics that genuinely care about your well-being and provide ongoing support throughout your hair transplant journey.

Vanillaicecream: Socrates, your guidance has enlightened me like a perfectly grilled feast. I shall embark on this hair transplant pursuit armed with knowledge and discernment. Thank you!

Socrates: May your hair transplant journey be as satisfying as a delectable barbecue, vanillaicecream. Wishing you success in finding a reputable clinic in Malta or Italy to help you achieve your desired results!

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
I mean apart from bedridden and turbo obese people who can't even move. Not being overdramatic or anything, my current life situation is really bizarre and unhealthy.

I just lie in bed all day and eat junk food while browsing this site and watching videos and movies. I also get very little sleep, it's been giving me hallucinations (saw a black shirtless man standing by my bed the other day at 3am, he was staring deep into my eyes and looked like he wanted to rape me). Shit diet, shit sleep, shit mental health, absolutely zero hope of turning this around.

It's a whole combination of factors that got me here, but balding was really the nail on the coffin. It sucked the will to live out of me with the force of a category 5 hurricane.
What does your title mean? Are you hoping to look like them or something? Maybe you should start there to get motivation to do something other than rot...

• JFL
Socrates: Greetings, vanillaicecream! I hear you're interested in getting a hair transplant in Malta or Italy in order to restore the life in you after it having been extinguished by forces equivalent to those found in a category 5 hurricane. How can I assist you?

Vanillaicecream: Indeed, Socrates. I'm looking to find guidance on pursuing a hair transplant in these countries. I've heard they have reputable clinics. Any advice?

Socrates: Ah, the pursuit of luscious locks, a noble quest indeed! Let us ponder this together. Have you considered researching clinics in Malta and Italy, seeking those with a proven track record in hair transplantation?

Vanillaicecream: Absolutely, Socrates. I'm on the lookout for reputable clinics with skilled surgeons. But how can I ensure they truly meet the standards?

Socrates: Wise question! Just as a master of the grill reveals their expertise through tender and succulent barbecue, reputable clinics showcase their skill through successful procedures. Look for clinics with experienced surgeons, positive patient testimonials, and transparent information on their websites.

Vanillaicecream: That makes sense, Socrates. I shall explore clinics with a sizzling reputation! But what other considerations should I keep in mind during my search?

Socrates: Ah, you're grilling me with inquiries! Remember, vanillaicecream, seek clinics that prioritize personalized care. Just as a skilled barbecuer customizes marinades to suit different meats, reputable clinics should offer a thorough evaluation, tailored treatment plans, and clear communication about costs and aftercare.

Vanillaicecream: Excellent analogy, Socrates! I'll be vigilant in choosing a clinic that treats me like a prime cut of meat. But what about the potential risks and recovery process?

Socrates: A thoughtful concern, indeed! Just as a master chef understands the importance of careful seasoning and slow cooking, inquire about the potential risks and the recovery process associated with hair transplants. Ensure the clinic provides comprehensive information, including post-transplant care instructions and long-term maintenance recommendations.

Vanillaicecream: Your wisdom is sizzling, Socrates! Lastly, what advice can you offer on finding the right clinic amidst this journey?

Socrates: Ah, the final course of our dialogue! Seek clinics that not only provide excellent surgical skills but also prioritize patient satisfaction. Just as a memorable barbecue experience involves not only delicious food but also a hospitable ambiance, look for clinics that genuinely care about your well-being and provide ongoing support throughout your hair transplant journey.

Vanillaicecream: Socrates, your guidance has enlightened me like a perfectly grilled feast. I shall embark on this hair transplant pursuit armed with knowledge and discernment. Thank you!

Socrates: May your hair transplant journey be as satisfying as a delectable barbecue, vanillaicecream. Wishing you success in finding a reputable clinic in Malta or Italy to help you achieve your desired results!
Reminder my balding is so bad I was told I'm not a good candidate for hair transplant by all the surgeons I booked a consultation with, including Dr. Serkan Aygin in an interaction where I had difficulty understanding him due to his peculiar grammar usage and accent. I'm looking into hair systems now.

saw a black shirtless man standing by my bed the other day at 3am, he was staring deep into my eyes and looked like he wanted to rape me
PSL obsession with "duh BBC" NEEDS TO STOP

What does your title mean? Are you hoping to look like them or something? Maybe you should start there to get motivation to do something other than rot...
Haha dont tell me you couldn't figure out the pattern there

why not take fin?

Reminder my balding is so bad I was told I'm not a good candidate for hair transplant by all the surgeons I booked a consultation with, including Dr. Serkan Aygin in an interaction where I had difficulty understanding him due to his peculiar grammar usage and accent. I'm looking into hair systems now.
Dear vanillaicecream,

We extend our greetings and royal regards to you, vanillaicecream, in response to your recent post regarding your dissatisfaction with the hair transplant clinic of Serkan Aygin. Your words have reached our attention, and we deeply value your feedback as we strive to ensure the utmost satisfaction of all our esteemed patrons.

Firstly, we express our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or dissatisfaction you may have experienced during your engagement with our clinic. Your concerns regarding the clinic's inability to address your high Norwood case and your perception of the surgeon's Turkish accent have been duly noted. We understand the importance of individualized care and effective communication in achieving the desired outcomes of our esteemed clientele.

As a royal clinic committed to providing exceptional services, we strive to ensure that each patient receives personalized attention and treatment tailored to their unique needs. It is disheartening to learn that we fell short of meeting your expectations in this regard. Please be assured that we take your concerns seriously, and we are actively reviewing our processes and methods to improve the overall experience for our patients.

Regarding your high Norwood case, we understand the significance of addressing advanced stages of hair loss with expertise and precision. Our clinic endeavors to provide comprehensive hair restoration solutions to clients across various stages of hair loss. We encourage you to contact our clinic directly to discuss your specific concerns in detail, as our experienced team is well-equipped to evaluate your case and offer suitable recommendations for your consideration.

In regards to your mention of the surgeon's Turkish accent, we understand that effective communication plays a vital role in ensuring a comfortable and transparent patient experience. While our clinic celebrates diversity and embraces international patients, we acknowledge the importance of clear and effective communication in delivering exceptional care. We continuously invest in the professional development of our staff and are committed to providing an environment where patients can comfortably express their concerns and have a seamless dialogue with our team.

Vanillaicecream, we genuinely appreciate your candid feedback as it serves as a catalyst for our continuous improvement. We assure you that we take all feedback seriously, and we are actively working towards enhancing our services, addressing areas of concern, and refining our communication processes to provide an elevated experience for all our esteemed clients.

We invite you to reach out to our clinic directly to discuss your concerns in more detail, as we are committed to finding a suitable resolution and ensuring your satisfaction as our valued patient. Your voice matters to us, and we eagerly await the opportunity to rectify any shortcomings you have encountered.

Once again, we extend our deepest gratitude for your feedback. Your perspective enables us to refine our practices and deliver the exceptional care that our esteemed patrons deserve. We remain committed to your satisfaction and look forward to the possibility of restoring your confidence in our clinic.

With heartfelt regards,

Dottore Aygin
PhD from the BULL English School, Valletta

• +1
why not take fin?
I'm already on dut jfl have been on it for 5 years. Why do people always have to ask and suggest this as if it's supposed to be a cure anyway. It will only slow it down for nw7 turbo balding subhumans like me, I did get results but now it appears to slowly be making it's way back to baseline. I will end up bald anyway, the prospect of that just completely eviscerated any motivation to live like a normal person I had.

I 100% relate I don't do anything in the entire day, only primary activities (except sex :feelsrope: ) and pure rotting +18 hours a day. I've been getting crazy undereye circles because I can't sleep for more than 4 hours.

My life is a movie

I 100% relate I don't do anything in the entire day, only primary activities (except sex :feelsrope: ) and pure rotting +18 hours a day. I've been getting crazy undereye circles because I can't sleep for more than 4 hours.

My life is a movie
If you're not balding and know you probably won't ever have to deal with it you have no excuse to engage in this lifestyle. I'm more than justified in giving up altogether as someone whose entire identity will revolve around a specific physical trait that will make me the butt of the joke everywhere. And if you are blackpilled and know this to the extent I do you have no option but to ldar.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Reminder to everyone this is OP

norwood-7.png

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
If you're not balding and know you probably won't ever have to deal with it you have no excuse to engage in this lifestyle. I'm more than justified in giving up altogether as someone whose entire identity will revolve around a specific physical trait that will make me the butt of the joke everywhere. And if you are blackpilled and know this to the extent I do you have no option but to ldar.
You actually don't know my circunstances, I'm from the bottom of the bottom because I have several medical conditions which alter my appearance. I'm 100% justified to not go outside

@aBetterMii was the 2019 world ldar champion

Reminder to everyone this is OP

norwood-7.png
Will be, I'm 100% certain. Right now I still have a "full" head of hair, by my estimate I'll be on that level in 6 to 7 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back