Im procrastinating my next looksmaxxing steps

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Part of me wants to roid to IG fitness max but then im stuck thinking thats not a good idea if i want to get jaw surgery because it seems a waste if Im going to be in recovery on cycle.

Then I could go the route of either thinning my nasal bridge slighty or eyebrow transplant to address my IPD failo - most people of realelf seemed not too happy with eyebrow transplant results though, and im not sure how much beneift ill really getting from nasal bridge thinning.

2 maxfacs told me two quite different things with regards to fixing my jaws so not sure what the next steps to take are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
The looksmaxxers curse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19896
do the cycle before the surgeries, then if you still wanna do the surgeries you can run a cruise dose and be maintaining a much better physique and then mog hard once you've recovered from them and hopped on another cycle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
do the cycle before the surgeries, then if you still wanna do the surgeries you can run a cruise dose and be maintaining a much better physique and then mog hard once you've recovered from them and hopped on another cycle
Just do a SARMs cycle tbh, doesn't seem like a big commitment + decent gainz

Youre a GL guy id say dont risk roids and the problems from them, just hardmaxx if you want but keep it sublte dont over do it

your body is already optimized for slaying
you need better mental health

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
your body is already optimized for slaying
you need better mental health
If by mental health you mean clockwise rotation of both jaws then I agree

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Prince88 and the BULL
ur body is good and height. u just need to work on perfecting face then ur the full package

The point of looksmaxxing is to fix falios. Getting a better physique is just beating around the bush. The face is what needs to be brought up. Once you bring the face up first then consider the cycle.

The point of looksmaxxing is to fix falios. Getting a better physique is just beating around the bush. The face is what needs to be brought up. Once you bring the face up first then consider the cycle.
Not sure I entirely agree- I think people here underestimate how much being ripped helps because it gives you legit sex appeal.

But yeah I’ve got a lot of facial failos honestly - just feel at a crossroads after different surgeons told me different things and jaw surgery is a long ass road.

Could do the route of other surgeies like a rhino but think it could be marginal gains

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Not sure I entirely agree- I think people here underestimate how much being ripped helps because it gives you legit sex appeal.

But yeah I’ve got a lot of facial failos honestly - just feel at a crossroads after different surgeons told me different things and jaw surgery is a long ass road.

Could do the route of other surgeies like a rhino but think it could be marginal gains
Your physique is already good enough unless you want niche appeal. I wouldn't get rhino.

Your physique is already good enough unless you want niche appeal. I wouldn't get rhino.
My physique is at a point where it’s a nice SMV boost in the eyes of almost all women

But it’s not good enough to use a status maxxing tool on Instagram or if a girl is specifically attracted to gymcellled/jacked dudes then I’d probably fall short of her mark

What would you get? Gonna assume bimax

I’ve got one surgeon who wants to give me BSSO only and a mother wanting to do bimax

The former is ramieri and the later Joan Birbe who no one on this board talks about but I think he’s a good maxfac

I need to do more research on the surgery first approach before making my decision- birbe seems to really involve the patient in the decision making process a lot and tbh he had a slightly more warmer personality than ramieri

He’s also about 5k cheaper

• +1
Reactions: b1gkaktus and Sigmamale
My physique is at a point where it’s a nice SMV boost in the eyes of almost all women

But it’s not good enough to use a status maxxing tool on Instagram or if a girl is specifically attracted to gymcellled/jacked dudes then I’d probably fall short of her mark

I’ve got one surgeon who wants to give me BSSO only and a mother wanting to do bimax

The former is ramieri and the later Joan Birbe who no one on this board talks about but I think he’s a good maxfac

I need to do more research on the surgery first approach before making my decision- birbe seems to really involve the patient in the decision making process a lot and tbh he had a slightly more warmer personality than ramieri

Hmm idk what I would do in your situation. It is kind of odd rameieri only wants to rotate one side. This is a big decision so maybe get a third opinion and if they suggest bimax then you go with Joan Birbe.

Agree about Birbe . I will get the surgery on Mai . You can write me , if you want to know, how it was . GENIOPLASTY+ Jaw angle implants for only 8.200€