I'm proof that the only thing that matters in relationships is attraction. Explanation.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
I've had girlfriends before. I've had a few hook ups. I've had some very good looking gfs and female friends who were "interested" in me that i never went through with because I have the anexity part of me that doesn't trust people and am bitter and angry and so i have multiple times caused a rift between female love interests and I by being blackpilled. Weither or not being not blackpilled and confident would have changed anything is a different story, because i'm blackpilled and ugly I do not believed it would have changed anything.

Anyways as time goes on i talk to less and less women, I went from having girlfriends and going to college parties and talking to who i wanted there and talking about sexual preferences with them. To being an isolated blackpilled hermit. I went from hooking up with a female friend of mine pre-covid to isolating myself on blackpill forums. and I think it's for the better because i believe it is over now. I went from going to clubs with a woman to not. I went from sometimes being talked to at a busy bar to just not going.

Anyways my point is I am so critical and black pilled of myself I started to notice the same thing in other people and it enrages me that such flawed people would be so critical and hateful towards me but because they are semi-pretty boy they can get away with it despite not being perfect.
Then i came to another conclusion, that as long as a person looks normal or unconventally attractive looks don't matter too much to me and personality means a whole lot more.

Then it became very clear to me. People don't have much to offer outside of looks, everyone's personality is so insufferable, so rude, so mean spirited and self centered, narcissistic and evil people have zero morality and believes or sense of direction or self awareness at all. I am physically unable to be interested or attracted to people because I've valued personality so much and stopped thinking with my penis years back, dating is literally just being attracted to the person and feeding the other person lies that they're interesting and i just can't do it anymore. I can't be attracted to someone anymore unless there's chemistry and because i look the way I look there's no interest in me of being approached or liked at all, so even if i do have a great and likeable personality it's not going to matter at all because of the way I look, and because they are those types of people I have no interest in them the only interest i have is some how competing with and being better than them.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, one job away, pumpkineater and 2 others
skim reading was enough to tell me your personality is the problem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Fgsfds, Need2Ascend and 9 others
Tldr?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
pics or lies

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
skim reading was enough to tell me your personality is the problem
My problem is my face and discovering the truth about how people think. Blackpill is only the unfiltered truth that everyone else thinks all the time but they don't say it unload. Blackpill and the brutalism displayed on here is just what people think in their minds when they see me walking the streets or when i'm at work or at school. Why would I want to be around people that think those same things but never say it?

My problem is my face and discovering the truth about how people think. Blackpill is only the unfiltered truth that everyone else thinks all the time but they don't say it unload. Blackpill and the brutalism displayed on here is just what people think in their minds when they see me walking the streets or when i'm at work or at school. Why would I want to be around people that think those same things but never say it?
you're mentally ill

get help

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, Deleted member 3946, Yuya Moggershima and 1 other person
pics or lies
I don't have pictures of me going to a club or talking to women or having girlfriends when i was pre 21 LOL wtf.

Here's more blackpill for you, Your description doesn't matter and i left swipe around 235 times when i open the app and sometimes people still slip through.:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::soy::ROFLMAO::lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 1617 and ManzareK
would you trade your looks with this guy ?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 7725
@OldVirgin Can confirm it's my face brocel. I don't need help.
can confirm
op has trucel-tier face, but still managed to get some lays because he is nt (not anymore though)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Patient A
Your story is entertaining ngl, prolly a larp tho

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
What is there to lie about? That i've had sex before and a few girlfriends and I've gone nuts and not attracted to people anymore because they have awful personalities. 1/3rd of the story is normie levels of dating experience while the 2/3rds is opinion. What would there be to larp about?

Not larp. I've seen his face. He's an overweight lazy fuck with trailer park cousin-fucker pheno.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 15099
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
Not larp. I've seen his face. He's an overweight lazy fuck with trailer park cousin-fucker pheno.

I'm wondering where you're getting cousin fucker pheno. Blue eyes and white is cousin fucker now?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, thereallegend and 5'8manlet

I'm wondering where you're getting cousin fucker pheno. Blue eyes and white is cousin fucker now?

In your unfrauded pics you have redneck pheno.

Please never make this comparison again. It's an insult to yourself and Ryan Gosling:

R7qGYpT

How is anything frauded? what is frauding? The redlight? How?
This is unfrauded:

Textbook fat redneck cousin-fucker pheno. Gamestop employee pheno too.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 14905, thereallegend and 1 other person
Stopped reading at the first sentence

This is unfrauded:

Textbook fat redneck cousin-fucker pheno. Gamestop employee pheno too.

Gamestop Employee NPC Pheno

JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

unbelievably accurate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
>npc

funny coming from actual virgins BUT ok retarded bitch
Doesn’t matter if a virgin says it.
Deflect using something that you only assume and is irrelevant

npc tier response

Just Kys if you are so depressed btw.

Just showed my mate irl your picture and npc gamestop description and they were laughing hard af. It is what it is.

Doesn’t matter if a virgin says it.
Deflect using something that you only assume and is irrelevant

npc tier response

Just Kys if you are so depressed btw.

Just showed my mate irl your picture and npc gamestop description and they were laughing hard af. It is what it is.
The good news is you can fuck him if he comes down to it at the very least when you finally transition to a tranny. what did you say to him "look at this incel forum i use to try to get pussy haha!" you fucking retarded cuck

I've had girlfriends before. I've had a few hook ups. I've had some very good looking gfs and female friends who were "interested" in me that i never went through with because I have the anexity part of me that doesn't trust people and am bitter and angry and so i have multiple times caused a rift between female love interests and I by being blackpilled. Weither or not being not blackpilled and confident would have changed anything is a different story, because i'm blackpilled and ugly I do not believed it would have changed anything.

Anyways as time goes on i talk to less and less women, I went from having girlfriends and going to college parties and talking to who i wanted there and talking about sexual preferences with them. To being an isolated blackpilled hermit. I went from hooking up with a female friend of mine pre-covid to isolating myself on blackpill forums. and I think it's for the better because i believe it is over now. I went from going to clubs with a woman to not. I went from sometimes being talked to at a busy bar to just not going.

Anyways my point is I am so critical and black pilled of myself I started to notice the same thing in other people and it enrages me that such flawed people would be so critical and hateful towards me but because they are semi-pretty boy they can get away with it despite not being perfect.
Then i came to another conclusion, that as long as a person looks normal or unconventally attractive looks don't matter too much to me and personality means a whole lot more.

Then it became very clear to me. People don't have much to offer outside of looks, everyone's personality is so insufferable, so rude, so mean spirited and self centered, narcissistic and evil people have zero morality and believes or sense of direction or self awareness at all. I am physically unable to be interested or attracted to people because I've valued personality so much and stopped thinking with my penis years back, dating is literally just being attracted to the person and feeding the other person lies that they're interesting and i just can't do it anymore. I can't be attracted to someone anymore unless there's chemistry and because i look the way I look there's no interest in me of being approached or liked at all, so even if i do have a great and likeable personality it's not going to matter at all because of the way I look, and because they are those types of people I have no interest in them the only interest i have is some how competing with and being better than them.
hey op just wanted to let you know I decided not the read this after a few words in, or you could say I did not read (dnr)