I'm pussying out from drinking raw milk

asdvek

asdvek

Im pussying out since the source is not rlly trusted idk how they treat the animals and what conditions they live in and dont wanna get bacteria. I'm pussying out from drinking the raw milk. Got 4 liters of raw milk on hand rn. I don't wanna get sick.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkeningstar, primqwe and ryuken
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM and greywind
You recently said you drink your own sperm, so I don't think we're talking about milk now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerM, psychomandible and PSL Les
You recently said you drink your own sperm, so I don't think we're talking about milk now
No I stopped that sperm shit since i heard it might be estrogenic

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Monkey is a common name that may refer to most mammals of the infraorder Simiiformes, also known as simians. Traditionally, all animals in the group now known as simians are counted as monkeys except the apes. Thus monkeys, in that sense, constitute an incomplete paraphyletic grouping; however, in the broader sense based on cladistics, apes (Hominoidea) are also included, making the terms monkeys and simians synonyms in regard to their scope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerM, Rea, PSL Les and 4 others
Monkey is a common name that may refer to most mammals of the infraorder Simiiformes, also known as simians. Traditionally, all animals in the group now known as simians are counted as monkeys except the apes. Thus monkeys, in that sense, constitute an incomplete paraphyletic grouping; however, in the broader sense based on cladistics, apes (Hominoidea) are also included, making the terms monkeys and simians synonyms in regard to their scope.
What? You tryna call me a monkey?

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and asdvek
What are u scared sissy boy? U want me to call ur mummy for ya? She drinks my raw milk just fine, u should have no trouble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerM, baerr and ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek
nothing will happen go watch Kaal Raam video on raw milk

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
nothing will happen go watch Kaal Raam video on raw milk
Some shit might happen if the animal wasn't in good conditions and treated bad. I don't know anything about the seller.

Some shit might happen if the animal wasn't in good conditions and treated bad. I don't know anything about the seller.
Nothing will happen besides these dieases can only kill you if you are child

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and asdvek
Im pussying out since the source is not rlly trusted idk how they treat the animals and what conditions they live in and dont wanna get bacteria. I'm pussying out from drinking the raw milk. Got 4 liters of raw milk on hand rn. I don't wanna get sick.
The more the farmer beats the cow with a bat, the more nutritious the milk is, and thus, raw milk.

• WTF
  • +1
Age limit?
Past puberty besides nothing will happen if it does you will have a mild stomach ache at most. And it won't happen I've been drinking raw milk for months with no negative side effect stop being a pussy

• +1
You're ancestors were chugging this shit like there was no tomorrow, you're not going to die.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Snowskinned and asdvek
Past puberty besides nothing will happen if it does you will have a mild stomach ache at most. And it won't happen I've been drinking raw milk for months with no negative side effect stop being a pussy
I think im still in puberty

You're ancestors were chugging this shit like there was no tomorrow, you're not going to die.
Retarded nigger

1. We do not know what our ancestors ate, since there was no cameras back then (no shit JFL) we dont know what our ancestors ate, did you get a time machine go back and see what the ancestors drank and ate?

2. The cows today are different compared to cows back then and are less healthier

Retarded nigger

1. We do not know what our ancestors ate, since there was no cameras back then (no shit JFL) we don't know what our ancestors ate, did you get a time machine go back and see what the ancestors drank and ate?

2. The cows today are different compared to cows back then and are less healthier
Yes we do, the only reason your body can handle lactose is because your ancestors were drinking it Most people in the world are lactose intolerant.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
drink raw milk or perish

• +1
  • JFL
ive been drinking raw milk for a while with no issues. where did you get it from?

Raw milk is better for you then the pasteurized ones you get at the shop. I have been drinking "farmhouse gold" milk for years bro with the cream on top and everything. Nothing to chicken out about brother

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
nigga if you already bought it then just drink it and build up your immune system, no pain no gain