I’m quitting the BP

S

softmaxxrr

Iron
I’m completely over the blackpill ideology. It doesn’t help anyone improve or ‘ascend’; instead, it only deepens the sense of hopelessness, especially for those who already struggle with their self-image and life circumstances. When I look around, I constantly see people who might not be conventionally attractive (‘sub5s’) still finding happiness with attractive partners (HTB, or high-tier-beckys). It’s clear to me that the blackpill is all just a form of defeatist coping. That’s why I’ve decided to move back to the redpill perspective, as at least it offers a more proactive approach to life and self-improvement.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, iloveboobs, Tallman and 4 others
you cant unsee the blackpill once you discovered it buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, LooksmaxAutist, groidpilled and 2 others
Dnr. You can't.

• +1
Reactions: pashtunnigga1
Change thread title to

"I'm quitting arriving at logical conclusions based on scientific evidence and human behaviour"

I’m completely over the blackpill ideology. It doesn’t help anyone improve or ‘ascend’; instead, it only deepens the sense of hopelessness, especially for those who already struggle with their self-image and life circumstances. When I look around, I constantly see people who might not be conventionally attractive (‘sub5s’) still finding happiness with attractive partners (HTB, or high-tier-beckys). It’s clear to me that the blackpill is all just a form of defeatist coping. That’s why I’ve decided to move back to the redpill perspective, as at least it offers a more proactive approach to life and self-improvement.
Low iq ramblings

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Cope, the HTBs will eventually cheat with chads or leave for someone better.

You decided to go from learning the truth to going back to coping.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Cope, the HTBs will eventually cheat with chads or leave for someone better.

You decided to go from learning the truth to going back to coping.
Yes learn the truth

you can’t quit reality lol

You may be done with the blackpill, but the blackpill isnt done with you.
-Rehab Room

• JFL
Reactions: Deathnic
Finally you caught on. I told you once you just start socializing in the social realm you will see the holes in the black pill theory. It's definitely a defeatist cope. Not that some concepts from it aren't true, but not all of it , and there's more to it. Life is a mixture of blue, red, and black pill.