Im really high inhib when it comes to ordering food and drinks, its even too uncomfortable for me to go for takeout if I cant order it online.

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
I don’t understand, I can wear purple shoes and not give a damn but ordering food or drinks is just something way out of my comfort zone. I just feel very self-conscious and pathetic. Especially when I’m alone but even when I’m with friend it’s really uncomfortable to me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Chadeep, FaceandBBC and 5 others
I don’t understand, I can wear purple shoes and not give a damn but ordering food or drinks is just something way out of my comfort zone. I just feel very self-conscious and pathetic. Especially when I’m alone but even when I’m with friend it’s really uncomfortable to me.
walk outside like this and do ur IDLE animation in ur pfp

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Chadeep, nathan and 2 others
I feel the same tbh. I forcefully let myself go to the restaurant and order the food in person instead of actually ordering online. It has gotten so much better compared to before, but still can't get rid of the uncomfortable feeling tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar and WhoTookVendetta
I feel the same tbh. I forcefully let myself go to the restaurant and order the food in person instead of actually ordering online. It has gotten so much better compared to before, but still can't get rid of the uncomfortable feeling tho
Mirin bhai, mogs the hell outta me. I wanna work on this too. Will you consider eating at the restaurant by yourself? I do not think I have it within me, at least not for now. I do not think I ever will be low inhib enough to go to an all you can eat restaurant by myself, they are FILLED with people who come with friends or family or just couples. Never seen someone go there alone.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
No gengar for your face

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Mirin bhai, mogs the hell outta me. I wanna work on this too. Will you consider eating at the restaurant by yourself? I do not think I have it within me, at least not for now. I do not think I ever will be low inhib enough to go to an all you can eat restaurant by myself, they are FILLED with people who come with friends or family or just couples. Never seen someone go there alone.
I'll go with you my fren

• Love it
Wearing purple shoes should be a felony. Jokes aside, I hate ordering food in person also. Not because it’s uncomfortable, it’s just that I hate interacting with people.

• Woah
Wearing purple shoes should be a felony.
JFL. :feelskek: To make matters worse, they were light purple, not dark purple.
Jokes aside, I hate ordering food in person also. Not because it’s uncomfortable, it’s just that I hate interacting with people.
Ahh, really? You don’t like interacting with people? Well at least you able to order food in person even if you hate it. I wish I could get to that level of eating alone at restaurants that are all you can eat and packed at the same time. Ever done that?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
JFL. :feelskek: To make matters worse, they were light purple, not dark purple.
I don’t get how people can wear colorful clothing and shoes. Only thing I can wear is black and white.
Ahh, really? You don’t like interacting with people? Well at least you able to order food in person even if you hate it. I wish I could get to that level of eating alone at restaurants that are all you can eat and packed at the same time. Ever done that?
Nah, I don’t know why I’m like that but it is what it is. I plan on eating alone at restaurants when I get older as a way to treat myself and get away from others. I don’t even care if people stare at me.

• +1
I don’t get how people can wear colorful clothing and shoes. Only thing I can wear is black and white.
I really like wearing colored clothes. I currently have two sneakers. One is white and other is gray.
Nah, I don’t know why I’m like that but it is what it is. I plan on eating alone at restaurants when I get older as a way to treat myself and get away from others. I don’t even care if people stare at me.
That’s really based bhai, mirin your low inhib hard. I think I am going to do this later on this year, to get over my anxiety I suppose that we can call it.

• Love it
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Will you consider eating at the restaurant by yourself?
Eating by myself at the restaurant alone? Nope. I am terrified of that. I need to keep doing what I am doing to get really comfortable then I might give it a try.
they are FILLED with people who come with friends or family or just couples. Never seen someone go there alone.
That's one of the main reasons why I am scared to do it. If I did that, I won't be able enjoy the food. I would just think of what other people think of me since I'm all alone there eating. Learning to not care/low inhib is tough

• +1
Eating by myself at the restaurant alone? Nope. I am terrified of that. I need to keep doing what I am doing to get really comfortable then I might give it a try.

That's one of the main reasons why I am scared to do it. If I did that, I won't be able enjoy the food. I would just think of what other people think of me since I'm all alone there eating. Learning to not care/low inhib is tough
I am going to do it but not at an all you can eat restaurant since that’s even more uncomfy as you will sit there thinking “oh I’m getting served last cuz I’m the only one”.