Im really really close to just overdose on this heroin and leave this brutal world

D

Deleted member 3902

Ah
Jesus Christ I was never this depressed
Im for real

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3463, Deleted member 2426 and RAITEIII
"In the 1970s and 1980s there were ubiquitous reports of laboratory rats repeatedly choosing drugs over food, again and again, until they died of starvation. As an ad by the Partnership for a Drug-Free America put it, “Only one drug is so addictive, nine out of ten laboratory rats will use it. And use it. And use it. Until dead. It’s called cocaine. And it can do the same thing to you.”

Bruce Alexander, a Canadian psychologist, decided to look more closely at these studies. Alexander and his colleagues ran a series of experiments centered on identical rats living in two different settings: One group lived in typical laboratory cages while the other group lived in a setting meant to replicate normal rat life as much as possible. The so-called Rat Park was two hundred times bigger than the cages, contained sixteen to twenty rats of both sexes, and plenty of food and toys. What Alexander and his colleagues discovered calls into question every behavioral study ever conducted on caged rats: The rats that were trapped alone in cages opted to get high as much as possible, but the rats with interesting lives (community, space, toys) tried the drugged water once or twice, and then stayed away from it. The rats with lives worth living had little interest in the escapism the drugs offered. Overall, they consumed less than a quarter of the drugged water the isolated rats did. None overdosed or ignored food until they starved. These studies strongly suggest that addiction may have more to do with traumatic experiences and environment than with the magical qualities of substances."

- Civilized to Death by Christopher Ryan

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendenceImminent, PenileFacialSurgery and FatmanO
whats wrong brother

It's because it's new year?

"In the 1970s and 1980s there were ubiquitous reports of laboratory rats repeatedly choosing drugs over food, again and again, until they died of starvation. As an ad by the Partnership for a Drug-Free America put it, “Only one drug is so addictive, nine out of ten laboratory rats will use it. And use it. And use it. Until dead. It’s called cocaine. And it can do the same thing to you.”

Bruce Alexander, a Canadian psychologist, decided to look more closely at these studies. Alexander and his colleagues ran a series of experiments centered on identical rats living in two different settings: One group lived in typical laboratory cages while the other group lived in a setting meant to replicate normal rat life as much as possible. The so-called Rat Park was two hundred times bigger than the cages, contained sixteen to twenty rats of both sexes, and plenty of food and toys. What Alexander and his colleagues discovered calls into question every behavioral study ever conducted on caged rats: The rats that were trapped alone in cages opted to get high as much as possible, but the rats with interesting lives (community, space, toys) tried the drugged water once or twice, and then stayed away from it. The rats with lives worth living had little interest in the escapism the drugs offered. Overall, they consumed less than a quarter of the drugged water the isolated rats did. None overdosed or ignored food until they starved. These studies strongly suggest that addiction may have more to do with traumatic experiences and environment than with the magical qualities of substances."

- Civilized to Death by Christopher Ryan
Nice try
It's because it's new year?
Not really

Brb using

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
It is ovER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
My mind tells me sleep
But my other mind tells me to snort this fat line to feel better

Just close your eyes.

You will feel a lot better.

• +1
  • +1
yo pass that shit

go record urself snorting it

Bad , it’s some next level sadness
Go to a psychiatrist boyo. You should know that 80%of people here want to rope too. Including me. Just copee