I’m really scared about my hair

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Is it normal for hair to fall put like 1 hair if I brush my hands through my hair a bunch? Like every time I do it all day long I can get a hair to fall out. It’s really scary I’m afraid accutane gave me hair thinning. If it’s permanent I could be fucked. I’m scared.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 12303, Deleted member 4387 and 5 others
In the shower I got like 20 hairs total to come out if I run my hands through 1-3 hairs would be stuck and I kept doing it over and over for a total of like 23 hairs in the shower I’m scared as fuck man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Albeacho, androgenic and 1 other person
You're past the point of no return

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Kristin and androgenic
Is it normal for hair to fall put like 1 hair if I brush my hands through my hair a bunch? Like every time I do it all day long I can get a hair to fall out. It’s really scary I’m afraid accutane gave me hair thinning. If it’s permanent I could be fucked. I’m scared.
Hope on finasteride right now or its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10709
Nah, that most certainly isn't normal bro

D2A87BCD E45F 40C2 8828 4EE45AE4C87E

If it’s not over for your hair, it’s definitely over for your mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 12303 and 1 other person
Holy fuck bro 20 hairs???? 1 or 2 is normal bro ur fucked. it'll be over soon

• JFL
Reactions: Artemide
Are you off accutane yet?

Oh god I’m so scared fuck me it’s over I’m gonna lose all my hair I guess...fuck man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Go to a doc nigga.

Find the cause.

Is it really because of accutane? Or is it genetic? If its genetic you have very good chances of stopping it via medication.

Go see a dermatologist non male pattern forms of hair loss and can range in causes you need a diagnosis

I can’t dude! I don’t have insurance how much does it cost without insurance?
Nvm dermatologists are usually expensive asf idk upwards of $100

RIP your chad looks tbh

Go see a dermatologist non male pattern forms of hair loss and can range in causes you need a diagnosis
The best way to calm down a paronoid like is seeing if the density is all the same on head.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and pizza
I plug the shower drain with so much hair and still look like NW1 at most

But I believe you're balding, seeing your scalp having straight short hair is not common, also you're losting a lot of hair.
You can say it's cowlick but again is way rare in straight hair and most times looks like this
Images 76   2021 03 04T191555416

FIN FIN FIN

But I believe you're balding, seeing your scalp having straight short hair is not common, also you're losting a lot of hair.
You can say it's cowlick but again is way rare in straight hair and most times looks like this
View attachment 1022506
I do have a cowlick though but that was never the issue. So in the shower if I try really hard I lose like 20 hairs but not all at once. Like I barely actually ever see any hits stuck to my hands, it’s just if I try and move my hair back over and over and over I count like 1-3 hairs on my hand, and then I do it for like 5 minutes and it adds up to like 20 hairs in the duration of my 10 min shower. When I TRY to get hair out in the sink I can get like a hair to fall out in the sink. It scares me a bit idk if it’s normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
You guys have no idea the anxiety of thinking your hair is falling out. My entire life is on hold. I’m so fucking scared I’ve never been this scared in my entire fucking life. I feel like my heart is about to explode I’m so terrified.

I do have a cowlick though but that was never the issue. So in the shower if I try really hard I lose like 20 hairs but not all at once. Like I barely actually ever see any hits stuck to my hands, it’s just if I try and move my hair back over and over and over I count like 1-3 hairs on my hand, and then I do it for like 5 minutes and it adds up to like 20 hairs in the duration of my 10 min shower. When I TRY to get hair out in the sink I can get like a hair to fall out in the sink. It scares me a bit idk if it’s normal.
Why you don't go to a dermatologist or even a barber with good experience can say that

FIN FIN FIN
Dude it’s not male pattern balding at least I don’t think. I’m thinking it’s from accutane. But I can’t be sure. I don’t know. My hairline in the front looks exactly the same. I don’t get it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
Dude it’s not male pattern balding at least I don’t think. I’m thinking it’s from accutane. But I can’t be sure. I don’t know. My hairline in the front looks exactly the same. I don’t get it?
doent accuntane thinning come back

My nigga, when I had long hair I used to lose almost 100 hairs every time I washed my hair, and I still have a perfect NW0 with full density so it's probably not as bad as you think

My nigga, when I had long hair I used to lose almost 100 hairs every time I washed my hair, and I still have a perfect NW0 with full density so it's probably not as bad as you think
Thank you man I get scared easy luckily I’m surrounded by some real ass niggas some online some irl that set me straight every single fucking time. Thanks g.