I'm recessed and need advice.

Mitsu09

Mitsu09

Iron
Do you guys have any advice at all whether it's surgery or not?

waiting for the "it's over :soy::soy::soy:" no you losers, it's never over.

Help xd

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Lorsss, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
it's over :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Dystopian, subhuman incel and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
no in your case it's really over, sorry
Well not really, I'm currently in a relationship since 7 months and before that I never had a problem dating girls, I'm not telling you that I was dating top models either, but in any case girls more beautiful than me without any doubt

• Woah
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Well not really, I'm currently in a relationship since 7 months and before that I never had a problem dating girls, I'm not telling you that I was dating top models either, but in any case girls more beautiful than me without any doubt
who cares, "it's over" as = you're unattractive
anybody can get a girl nowadays, not a flex

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, subhuman incel and racoon4
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and subhuman incel
who cares, "it's over" as = you're unattractive
anybody can get a girl nowadays, not a flex
We at least agree that anyone can date girls, so if you want to be a loser and think like that in your life go ahead, but not me sorry

• +1
We at least agree that anyone can date girls, so if you want to be a loser and think like that in your life go ahead, but not me sorry
what advice you need bro? do you want me to lie to you and tell you you have hope? your jaw is shit, the surgeries you will get adviced either you will never have or will fuck you up more (the survivorship bias of surgeons showing you 1 / 100 of the good surgeries they did btw)
just accept the fact that your recession / jaw is shit and move on, just like i accepted my flaws

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Broski
Watch get a gf instantly subliminal to ascend

• +1
what advice you need bro? do you want me to lie to you and tell you you have hope? your jaw is shit, the surgeries you will get adviced either you will never have or will fuck you up more (the survivorship bias of surgeons showing you 1 / 100 of the good surgeries they did btw)
just accept the fact that your recession / jaw is shit and move on, just like i accepted my flaws
So you deny the fact that I can't improve my condition? or rather that even if I improve it I'll never be beautiful? yes I'm recessed but I don't have a face that's been run over by a truck dude chill lol, I've already seen people with faces much more recessed and ugly than mine become good-looking, so what are you really talking about?

• +1
literally just go outside, start being social and you can get a girl, no you won't get a super GL girl or a top model or whatever but you will still get 4-6/10 girls if you're not deformed looking and not a 5ft manlet
wow wow just be normie to get ltr theory
outstanding private pyle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and racoon4
So you deny the fact that I can't improve my condition? or rather that even if I improve it I'll never be beautiful? yes I'm recessed but I don't have a face that's been run over by a truck dude chill lol, I've already seen people with faces much more recessed and ugly than mine become good-looking, so what are you really talking about?
either you have super low standards (aka think anybody that's a groomed normie is GL) or is retarded
you don't have a good base to ascend, you literally look like the recessed nerd meme saying "don't bother her"
wow wow just be normie to get ltr theory
outstanding private pyle.
not even a theory, it's literally legit, unless you're deformed (which i don't believe you are) you can get a GF
trust me it will suck, that's why being GL mogs, having a girl while not being GL is just life on cortisol mode
@tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, thereallegend and subhuman incel
Ok since nobody gave real advice. Just go schedule a consultation with Dr Alfaro from Spain thats all you gotta do

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and subhuman incel
either you have super low standards (aka think anybody that's a groomed normie is GL) or is retarded
you don't have a good base to ascend, you literally look like the recessed nerd meme saying "don't bother her"

not even a theory, it's literally legit, unless you're deformed (which i don't believe you are) you can get a GF
trust me it will suck, that's why being GL mogs, having a girl while not being GL is just life on cortisol mode
@tyronelite
We'll see about that man, I'll come back here when I've got the results I want and we'll talk again.

• +1

Attachments

• C85B71DF-B454-4AE9-BACA-6EA43990DDDE.jpeg
    C85B71DF-B454-4AE9-BACA-6EA43990DDDE.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 5DE08CFA-35FA-48CA-B539-CE27A757FA2A.jpeg
    5DE08CFA-35FA-48CA-B539-CE27A757FA2A.jpeg
    349.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Mitsu09 and Prince88
Consult with a surgeon

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, subhuman incel and 3 others
Where are you from? If you're in the UK, you can get bimax, genioplasty rhinoplasty for free on NHS if you have malocclusion

• +1
What do I have to do to get this kind of result, just a bimax? @ItsOver999

• +1
Where are you from? If you're in the UK, you can get bimax, genioplasty rhinoplasty for free on NHS if you have malocclusion
Thanks for the advice, i'm from France is it free in France ?

• +1
the faggot is right, the problem with u fuckers is that u want a foid that completely mogs u PSL wise you never settle for a looksmatch
my looksmatch = being doormat of a cheating sub5 foid

Your problem seems to be lacking chin projection and downward growth
For lacking chin projection genioplasty is what you need
For downward growth DJS with rotation of the jaws

recessed is the new deformed

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and alriodai
the faggot is right, the problem with u fuckers is that u want a foid that completely mogs u PSL wise you never settle for a looksmatch
no shit, theses people want above looksmatches and underrate girls so much
i see a legit 7.5 / 10 girls on this forum get rated an average girl and sometimes below average, sometimes I wonder if they ever go outside because they would legit rate the average foid a 2/10

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog
Thanl you nature for not making me like this:feelswah:

Post proper pictures. Front, side, smile

iTs nOt OvEr, I HaVe gIRlfrIenD

*Every Dumpster diver*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, thereallegend and Deleted member 8608
Not sure. If you have free healthcare, then it probably is to some extent

, you can get bimax, genioplasty rhinoplasty for free on NHS if you have malocclusion
They will do a purely functional surgery. If you want better looks, you gotta pay.

They will do a purely functional surgery. If you want better looks, you gotta pay.
nope they asked me in the consult what aesthetic concerns i had, and offered genioplasty to fix asymmetry xd

not that it matters cus im subhuman even with the most advanced of surgeries

Do you guys have any advice at all whether it's surgery or not?

waiting for the "it's over :soy::soy::soy:" no you losers, it's never over.

View attachment 1739094
You look like a good candidate for surgery man. You have a good submental area with a tight hyoid. All you need is the proper projection.

Look into chin wing, bimax or genio. Genii is most likely not enough tho. But maybe it is who knows.

Should be relatively safe route for you to improve your looks

Over for me ?
83B8CD74 607A 4B8E B4EC 0D6A159B8C4D
DAC8CA1E DB5A 4DD0 A3C1 ACF0258EA1F9
C0259C29 6F73 4310 B92D E5B35BB7826B
B5C6030C 90DA 47C6 A28D D3B3683A4D31

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Minoxmaxx and beardfraud

So easy to fix

stop wasting time online and call a maxillofacial surgeon RIGHT NOW

• Love it
Your mandible is recessed

Yes it is my friend
Go bimax, tu dis que tu es rethrognathe et hop gratuit l'opération