im roiding

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Kraken
what do i run? or do i take sarms? im new to this

tagging roiders(srry if ur natty and i tagged u) @ConfusedBolivian @edodalic29 @asdvek @SomaliMax

but i kinda wanna do natty still, idk, i wanna take a sarm just so i can atleast look like i lift

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, edodalic29 and ryuken

tagging roiders(srry if ur natty and i tagged u) @ConfusedBolivian @edodalic29 @asdvek @SomaliMax

but i kinda wanna do natty still, idk, i wanna take a sarm just so i can atleast look like i lift
dont do it bro wtfff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, buflek and sportsmogger
tren 1000 trt

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
dont do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, buflek and sportsmogger
I got paid so I wanna buy vitamins and stuff, but im getting into the gym with my friend, i just wanna do some sort of pill sarm or something
i would recommend you do something that will be easy to pct and low on side effects like primobolan with dianabol or test only

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and sportsmogger
i would recommend you do something that will be easy to pct and low on side effects like primobolan with dianabol or test only
do i have to stick needles in my ass

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
do i have to stick needles in my ass
yes, oral only cycle are usually trash, you don a anavar dianabol 6 weeks cycle thats one of the best cycles for people that dont want needles

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
yes, oral only cycle are usually trash, you don a anavar dianabol 6 weeks cycle thats one of the best cycles for people that dont want needles
I wanna start doing test + anavar cycle soon, but I only feel comfortable injecting subq is it fine?

I heard many people say that they have excessive bruising after subq?

i dont rlly want needles, also my mom would find the fucking vials in the fridge unless i ordered a mini fridge which im not doing.

so avanar, dianabol 6 weeks cycle?

what did u take btw? or are u gatekeeping it

I wanna start doing test + anavar cycle soon, but I only feel comfortable injecting subq is it fine?

I heard many people say that they have excessive bruising after subq?
it is harder to do subq and can lead to problems, doing intra muscualr is way easier and better, it is easy and doesnt hurt like bros if you are scared of needles like dont roid as simple as that

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
i dont rlly want needles, also my mom would find the fucking vials in the fridge unless i ordered a mini fridge which im not doing.

so avanar, dianabol 6 weeks cycle?

what did u take btw? or are u gatekeeping it
i dont gatekeep, i am taking nandrolone and dianabol 300mg nandrolone with some dianabol.
you can do 20mg dianabol with 20mg anavar 6 weeks cycle

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and sportsmogger
250mg T is all you need to look decent and get low side effects if any

• +1
Reactions: coispet, edodalic29 and sportsmogger
250mg T is all you need to look decent and get low side effects if any
but once u take t youll need to take it forever, no?

i dont gatekeep, i am taking nandrolone and dianabol 300mg nandrolone with some dianabol.
you can do 20mg dianabol with 20mg anavar 6 weeks cycle
so you're taking 300? but ill take 20? why not 50-100

so you're taking 300? but ill take 20? why not 50-100
i am taking 300mg of nandrolone weekly, you will be taking 20mg daily of dianabol wich is 140mg weekly. and dianabol is way different then nandrolone

• JFL
No, there are people who still have working HTPA response even after the dumbest cycles lol

• +1
if you took it for years without a pause yes

but you can cycle it first and see how it goes

playing with hormons is always dangerous. my gf took birth control and was fucked for years. others take finasteride and are fucked for life. its always a risk but most people recover

• +1
Test starting out

• +1

it all depends on what your end goal is and how new u are to gym. If your willing to risk losing ur hair, and having to pin a needle for rest of ur life (trt) than I would say entertain the idea of roiding, but if you arent okay with those than dont. I'll dm u to talk more about it

• +1