I'm roping, goodbye

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
You were nice guys I guess, but life is just too hard to handle.

There is no point, I have copied for long enough with muh Jesus and then muh absurdism, neither of them solved the constant dread that I feel 24/7.

I apologise for all of the gay things I've posted. I'll be online for a few more hours but after that it's over. It's okay, I'm at peace. Goodbye

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78221, Jamaldickjavontus, ConfusedBolivian and 14 others
I hope you mean roping your account cause if you mean irl, don't do it. You have too much to look forward too!

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 28541, rooman and 4 others
I hope you mean roping your account cause if you mean irl, don't do it. You have too much to look forward too!
I'm sorry man but I've experienced amazing things and realised that nothing makes the misery better, I'm not trying to be edgy. There are lots of things I'd like to do but I think they won't change anything, I'd rather just sleep forever.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Gengar, rooman and 4 others

There is no point, I have copied for long enough with muh Jesus and then muh absurdism, neither of them solved the constant dread that I feel 24/7.

I apologise for all of the gay things I've posted. I'll be online for a few more hours but after that it's over. It's okay, I'm at peace. Goodbye
Good

• +1
Reactions: meesam
Suicide is high IQ, living as a human is cucked and removes u from ur natural instincts. I wish I was born any other animal that wasn’t in a society

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 28541, ConfusedBolivian and 4 others
Suicide is high IQ, living as a human is cucked and removes u from ur natural instincts. I wish I was born any other animal that wasn’t in a society
GENOCIDE, HOMICIDE IS HIGH IQ, TED KACZYNSKI WAS 165IQ AND KILLED PEOPLE WITH BOMBS

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Zeruel, Deleted member 25377 and 3 others
I'm sorry man but I've experienced amazing things and realised that nothing makes the misery better, I'm not trying to be edgy. There are lots of things I'd like to do but I think they won't change anything, I'd rather just sleep forever.

Take progesterone and if it doesn’t solve it . Rope away !

see u here in your next life, I bet u get cucked by reincarnation

• +1
Reactions: meesam
see u here in your next life, I bet u get cucked by reincarnation
Ok humor me for a while on reincarnation, how on earth would this nonsense be possible and how would it be "him" exactly in his next life? He has no memories and no recollection at all of his previous life so what the fuck is the purpose of reincarnation and what is the thing linking his self from a current life to a past one??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Ok humor me for a while on reincarnation, how on earth would this nonsense be possible and how would it be "him" exactly in his next life? He has no memories and no recollection at all of his previous life so what the fuck is the purpose of reincarnation and what is the thing linking his self from a current life to a past one??
Cats Reaction GIF by TikTok MENA

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and try2beme
Btw before you die you should read the book "Blood Meridian" by Cormac McCarthy. I finished it today and it is definitely the best book I've ever read.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Gengar and Deleted member 14693
Btw before you die you should read the book "Blood Meridian" by Cormac McCarthy. I finished it today and it is definitely the best book I've ever read.
What is it about?

Farewell lad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Don’t kill yourself you dumb zoomer. You are not even 20 yet JFL

What is it about?
OBBIOUSLY a shit book if it made this nigga contemplate suicide further.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 28541, ConfusedBolivian and 7 others
who even are you? every week we got some random making agoodbyed thread like they are celebs or smth

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FacialStructure404, latincell95, Deleted member 28541 and 6 others

fuck man i feel so bad for you.

i wanna do it too, i really wanna die.
cant believe she left me. i wish i roped all the countless times i said i would! MAN ITS SO FUCKING BRUTAL!

• So Sad
Reactions: rooman
fuck man i feel so bad for you.

i wanna do it too, i really wanna die.
cant believe she left me. i wish i roped all the countless times i said i would! MAN ITS SO FUCKING BRUTAL!
If you're roping because of pussy you're a pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 25377
If you're roping because of pussy you're a pussy
nigga if i looked normal i would have another girlfriend right now, i am not roping because of a pussy i wanted to rope while being together with her too but i was hoping she would stay with me forever

i am subhuman piece of shit, ive been depressed ever since puberty for being ugly and blackpilled

are you going to use the st. schery method

Give me some money before dying, You won't need them anyway.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
What drug abuse does to a mf

I have copied for long enough with muh Jesus
Read the entire bible you can do it in 3 days afterwards you will be fine

• +1
fella I'm gonna be dead in a few hours
well were u gonna go? u just finished school right so what were ur plans

well were u gonna go? u just finished school right so what were ur plans
Ive always wanted to write films but my plan was to learn more about my other interests for a few years, I wanted to study languages, philosophy or history .

Ive always wanted to write films but my plan was to learn more about my other interests for a few years, I wanted to study languages, philosophy or history .
so why dont u

Up to you what you wanna do
just make sure you choose a method with high success rate
C'est fini if you're stuck as some vegetable after failed roping attempt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
his reincarnation spawn with more incelish looks than his currently looks bc his bad karma

Don't do it bro. The least u can do is sell everything you have and bet it on 1 color.
But just move to SEA.
Come on bro, you're better than this...

• +1

K

No livestream, no care, fuck your mom

• Ugh..
Mf is still alive kys already bozo😀🙂

• Ugh..
I’m gonna rope soon too most likely. Hopefully there’s a better reality somewhere in another dimension

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Deleted member 20399
How r u killing yourself

I’m gonna rope soon too most likely. Hopefully there’s a better reality somewhere in another dimension
Don’t rope man. You too OP if you haven’t yet. There is more to life than pussy and whatnot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Icon
Don’t rope man. You too OP if you haven’t yet. There is more to life than pussy and whatnot
I know I've had pussy, still don't think it's worth it

I know I've had pussy, still don't think it's worth it
Are your reasons for deciding to rope internal or external? If they are external not much I can say will change your situation, but if they are internal you know life can get better if you improve your mental wiring

Are your reasons for deciding to rope internal or external? If they are external not much I can say will change your situation, but if they are internal you know life can get better if you improve your mental wiring
There's only a point in roping over things you can't change

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger