im roping (not a joke)

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
im actually roping. i got home rn and i have one of those ropes for like hammacks. i tied it to this little hook where my fire alarm used to be. Im never posting again. i hate being curry. we deserve genocide.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chadcel;, Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 29155
459D82B3 D354 4197 B76F 9047C026E45C

• JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer, Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 29167
rock-clapping.gif

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer, Patient A, Deleted member 28904 and 2 others
Jesus christ. Use your high IQ brain thats compensating for your subhuman genetics to make some money and ltr a girl from a third world country. Or just kill yourself and do the world a favor by ending your bloodline so your kids don't have to deal with being a currycel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Suimaxxer, poopoohead and 2 others
one less normie tiktoker on .org! yay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Suimaxxer, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
im actually roping. i got home rn and i have one of those ropes for like hammacks. i tied it to this little hook where my fire alarm used to be. Im never posting again. i hate being curry. we deserve genocide.
if i dont post ever again tha mnas im dead. If i survive the attempt i will say so and post

Probably can't convince you otherwise.

You got one shot, if you fuck up you're disabled for life, understand?

Dissapointkupng

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
No, don't kill yourself. If you don't want to be alive you should punish the people who put you in this position (((politicians))), not punish yourself.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
stop being a fuckin bitch man you’re really gonna rope because of this website? 😂 go start making money, all the Indian tech bros come to the Bay Area make a fuck load of money and live enjoyable lives regardless of how they look.

• +1
Reactions: Retro and poopoohead
its your life, you can do whatever you want with it. I dont judge you, modern world is completely shit, our health was ROBBED by rich people and it will be like that for a long time.

I hope I see u tomorrow bhai :cry:

Roping is a painful way to die. I recommend something else if ur actually going to do it.

God loves you so much he gave you life in an impossibly complex universe, where you actually have senses and can enjoy life, instead of being a councious atom eternally burning alone at the heart of a 50.000.00° C star. you live in beautiful planet, with a lung and heart that works. be grateful, stop seeing the bad side of things. ur so lucky to even be alive, go outside and breathe some fresh air bro. stop worring about things out of ur control. just enjoy your senses

bro what

No, don't kill yourself. If you don't want to be alive you should punish the people who put you in this position (((politicians))), not punish yourself.
Politicians are to blame for my genetics

Nigga, go ER instead :feelsyay:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Is this really how you’re gonna die? Your parents are gonna find out the last thing you did was post your plan to kill yourself here on this site because you’re not attractive. And people here are just gonna make fun of you in the comments.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Disassociate with your curry side and move to some random unknown country and act like a local.

Can't tell if this is satire or not.
Why would it be satire? Suddenly living a primal existence wouldn’t make me any less ugly

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
Is this really how you’re gonna die? Your parents are gonna find out the last thing you did was post your plan to kill yourself here on this site because you’re not attractive. And people here are just gonna make fun of you in the comments.
He'll reincarnate, don't worry, hopefully he'll become a chad this time

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27213, Suimaxxer and redmaxx
You are 14. You are too young too rope. Try to enjoy life as a youngcel and see how you turn out

jesus this was funny. im joking guys

Calm down bro just listen to this dance playlist, put some headphones in, go for a run by yourself and think about what you need to do.

• JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer

dont rope boyo

bro you mog for being a curry literally you could slay white foids