• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Stare, Effortless and 1 other person
Nah you won't do it

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and OCDMaxxing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
Dying trying to ascend is a better fate than roping. Don’t be a bitch. There’s nothing guaranteed after this so you might as well do everything you can to make the most of this life.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Kade
Those dudes in your other thread that were ripping you to pieces were just trolling. You aren't repulsive. Dye your hair and brows and masc max. Get some tats and be daddy mode.

I'm roping if i get to green name without getting laid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and Hades
Reminder for anyone that actually wants to rope...

"Stupid.

There's people out there starving with no food or clean drinking water, people out there who are homeless freezing in the cold, people out there with no family or no one to care for them, people out there born with out arms, legs and other disabilities, people families who got bombs dropped on them destroying everything they have.

Keep feeling sorry for yourself living in a first world country not having to wake up and worship a dictator, having warm food at the table, a roof over your head, free healthcare, electricity, room set to the right temperature.

Stop being a bitch, you don't know how good you actually have it. " - Effortless

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Kade, Dog face and 6 others
Those dudes in your other thread that were ripping you to pieces were just trolling. You aren't repulsive. Dye your hair and brows and masc max. Get some tats and be daddy mode.
thanks for the blue pill bro. You are an angel on earth. God bless your soul you good man

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and Ruby

"Stupid.

There's people out there starving with no food or clean drinking water, people out there who are homeless freezing in the cold, people out there with no family or no one to care for them, people out there born with out arms, legs and other disabilities, people families who got bombs dropped on them destroying everything they have.

Keep feeling sorry for yourself living in a first world country not having to wake up and worship a dictator, having warm food at the table, a roof over your head, free healthcare, electricity, room set to the right temperature.

Stop being a bitch, you don't know how good you actually have it. " - Effortless

• +1
Reactions: Dog face
finally
see you tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Dude if I saw you on the streets I'd be scared you high test af that's good.

"Stupid.

pm me your pics so i can see if ur acually ugly or just mental

Do it no balls

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
See you later tonight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
lmao ur above average retard dye your hair blonde maybe remove fat neck and get genio and ur set

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
Nvm This is LARP

wrong section retard

"Stupid.

Dudes on here are honestly so sheltered and so far gone they believe not being Chad is the worst fate anyone could ever possibly be subjected to.

People here like OP need to get a fucking grip. Keep looksmaxxing because yes, being more attractive leads to better opportunities in life, but don’t bitch like you have it so bad in life because you’re only PSL whatever. There’s more to life than getting IOIs and putting your dick in wet holes. No one here has actually had it hard in life because people who have had it difficult don’t have the luxury of becoming more attractive being their main focus in life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, thecaste and Effortless
lmao ur above average retard dye your hair blonde maybe remove fat neck and get genio and ur set
this comment shows how downs you are. If I died my hair blonde it would be over. My neck is not fat its skinny af and my chin is the last of my worries

rope faggot, you wont.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip