I'm ruining my life | what do I do

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Bronze
I can't fucking stop, once I start binge-eating I cannot stop. I eat to the point of being uncomfortably full, and it's often chocolate or sweets.

I'm going become obese, I do this shit multiple times per week now (at least for the last 3 weeks).

How the fuck do I tell anyone??? I've felt extreme guilt and shame and yet I continue to sabotage myself, what the fuck is even the treatment for this shit? I eat regular meals, my diet is very clean, I go to the gym

Has anyone else come out of this shit OK? What is my best course of action? This is becoming a severe problem.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: got.daim, EdgyFashionist, whiteislandpill and 5 others
Clen + dnp

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, WeiWei, not__cel and 1 other person
tren bro

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and kaligula567
they're probably gonna forget what you said after a few hours
Yeah, but the thing is I binge-ate 3000 calories in chocolate, burgers and candy tonight.

Yesterday I ate like 9 chocolate bars

Day before I ate half a tub of ice cream, a whole pack of Oreos and a shit ton of chocolate

I genuinely don’t know what to do, the first few times I felt extremely guilty but that only made me want to binge again. I’m most likely a normal weight now (I was pretty skinny before), this has been going on for like 3 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and not__cel
dnp is actual advice it helps stop your hunger
I eat when I’m not hungry, it has nothing to do with hunger

Most of the time it’s chocolates and sweets anyway

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and not__cel
Yeah, but the thing is I binge-ate 3000 calories in chocolate, burgers and candy tonight.

Yesterday I ate like 9 chocolate bars

Day before I ate half a tub of ice cream, a whole pack of Oreos and a shit ton of chocolate

I genuinely don’t know what to do, the first few times I felt extremely guilty but that only made me want to binge again. I’m most likely a normal weight now (I was pretty skinny before), this has been going on for like 3 weeks.
then stop you nigger did you think that there's a tip to stop eating? the only tip to stop eating is to put down the fork

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and not__cel
then stop you nigger did you think that there's a tip to stop eating? the only tip to stop eating is to put down the fork
NIGGA IM PANICKING IM GONNA DIE OF A STROKE OR SOME SHIT

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, ryuken and not__cel
I eat when I’m not hungry, it has nothing to do with hunger

Most of the time it’s chocolates and sweets anyway
try eating foods you like inside of a caloric deficit I like goyslop so if I want it I'll eat it then not eat anything else for the rest of the day or just eat within my caloric deficit and you should also find ways to reward yourself for not eating because your brain finds it rewarding to eat so find something to boost dopamine when you aren't eating

• +1
Reactions: ryuken

@Gengar try to find a way to help him from the stroke since you're an all seeing eye

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and ryuken
This shit is retarded, how do I even tell anyone though?

If I tell my parents, I’m gonna sound autistic
This is completely normal, most people become obese this way. obese people eat like 5k calories per day lmao

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and ryuken

deciding to eat healthily is a long road it start's by not thinking of food as a reward and finding comfort in other ways. or for me I still see food as a reward but find ways to take time away eating like .org or watching a long tv series or playing games

surely chocolate just tastes like shit after 8 bars no?
yeah I just eat compulsively

What would you do if u were hypothetically me?

This all started to become serious about 3 weeks ago, before then I’d binge once a week

deciding to eat healthily is a long road it start's by not thinking of food as a reward and finding comfort in other ways. or for me I still see food as a reward but find ways to take time away eating like .org or watching a long tv series or playing games
I eat healthily except for the times I binge

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
yeah I just eat compulsively

What would you do if u were hypothetically me?

This all started to become serious about 3 weeks ago, before then I’d binge once a week
is it your parents buying the sweets or you?

I can't fucking stop, once I start binge-eating I cannot stop. I eat to the point of being uncomfortably full, and it's often chocolate or sweets.

I'm going become obese, I do this shit multiple times per week now (at least for the last 3 weeks).

How the fuck do I tell anyone??? I've felt extreme guilt and shame and yet I continue to sabotage myself, what the fuck is even the treatment for this shit? I eat regular meals, my diet is very clean, I go to the gym

Has anyone else come out of this shit OK? What is my best course of action? This is becoming a severe problem.
You probably have binge eating disorder. Go to a psychiatrist. I'm being fr this shit is not fun but it's not dangerous as anorexia nervosa. Eating until uncomfortably full is a clear sign of the disease. Seek help

I eat healthily except for the times I binge
integrate the food's your binging into your diet in smaller portions let's say you have alot of chocolate have a smaller portion of it as a side to what your eating until you fully stop wanting it buy smaller portions as well if I want chocolate I'll get very very small ones instead of buying full version because I want to have more calories worth of protein not chocolate

You might also have blood sugar problems and insulin resistance if you have hyperphagia. If you are truly hungry it could mean you are insulin resistant

You probably have binge eating disorder. Go to a psychiatrist. I'm being fr this shit is not fun but it's not dangerous as anorexia nervosa. Eating until uncomfortably full is a clear sign of the disease. Seek help
I think so tbh, how do I tell my parents?

just dont eat buddy

You might also have blood sugar problems and insulin resistance if you have hyperphagia. If you are truly hungry it could mean you are insulin resistant
It isn’t hunger, just an urge to eat because it feels good.

But it often spirals out of control and I feel like I cannot stop, even when it isn’t pleasurable to eat anymore.

e1b10df06697ccf7aea3ae377501a355.jpg

I think so tbh, how do I tell my parents?
I also suffered from eating disorder, I had anorexia nervosa. I counted my calories religiously until my BMI was severely underweight. During my recovery I also had binge eating episodes, because my metabolism was fucked up after starving for so long (I had a true hunger tho). Nobody in my family knew about my eating disorder until I went into a shock. After not eating for long time I felt dizzy my heartrate was significantly increased and I almost passed out. It was terrible

It isn’t hunger, just an urge to eat because it feels good.

But it often spirals out of control and I feel like I cannot stop, even when it isn’t pleasurable to eat anymore.
Yeah that is a common sign of BED. Fairly common eating disorder and it is more manageable than what I had

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
Consider watching this video and see if you fit in:

• +1
Reactions: heightcelcoper
Also I had purging episodes during my binges which was also terrible I used to vomit the shit I binged on, shit was crazy

I also suffered from eating disorder, I had anorexia nervosa. I counted my calories religiously until my BMI was severely underweight. During my recovery I also had binge eating episodes, because my metabolism was fucked up after starving for so long (I had a true hunger tho). Nobody in my family knew about my eating disorder until I went into a shock. After not eating for long time I felt dizzy my heartrate was significantly increased and I almost passed out. It was terrible
how old r u if u don’t mind me asking?

I weighed about 130lbs about a month ago (I’m 5’10), I’d been going to the gym for 2 months though so I had a high muscle to fat ratio (keep in mind I have very good muscle building genetics). I was max 10%bf

I’m not sure whether it’s related to the fact I was skinny though, I was very food-orientated and had a tendency to get uncontrollably paranoid if I thought I’d overeaten even a little.

how old r u if u don’t mind me asking?

I weighed about 130lbs about a month ago (I’m 5’10), I’d been going to the gym for 2 months though so I had a high muscle to fat ratio (keep in mind I have very good muscle building genetics). I was max 10%bf

I’m not sure whether it’s related to the fact I was skinny though, I was very food-orientated and had a tendency to get uncontrollably paranoid if I thought I’d overeaten even a little.
21, when I was diagnosed anorexic I weighed in 120lbs 5'11. I was very lean too and I looked like a legit skeleton. The more I read about you the more likely I think you also had similar problem to me. I have several questions.
1. Are you constantly thinking about food? (Does it make you excited, crave, hungry)
2. (How fast do you eat?)
3.(How much calories above maintenance do you go per day with binges, and are you trying to restrict calories by fasting, or exercise after binging?) (the next day)

Dont buy unhealthy foods. Then you also won't have any temptations

21, when I was diagnosed anorexic I weighed in 120lbs 5'11. I was very lean too and I looked like a legit skeleton. The more I read about you the more likely I think you also had similar problem to me. I have several questions.
1. Are you constantly thinking about food? (Does it make you excited, crave, hungry)
2. (How fast do you eat?)
3.(How much calories above maintenance do you go per day with binges, and are you trying to restrict calories by fasting, or exercise after binging?) (the next day)
1. Yeah all the time, I’m convinced that it makes me feel a certain way nothing else can come close to. I actually don’t think about fast food much (everything would be worse if I started eating slop), I really enjoy organic whole foods (e.g. red meat, eggs, etc…) but I often feel like food has power over me, I’ll sometimes binge eat eggs for example.

2. Very fast, often to the point where all I can think about is the sensations in my mouth. In my head I often feel like I cannot stop myself in the moment, exactly like a merry-go-round where the speed and pace builds up.

3. Between 2 and 5 thousand calories as a very rough estimate. The first few times I tried to restrict myself immediately after and I felt at least some sense of control over my body, now it basically feels like it’s over. I’ve been severely bloated in the stomach for weeks, I have no idea what my physique would look like. I’ve definitely gained a lot of weight, not enough to be outside of the normal range though I doubt,

Last edited:
this is fucking embarrassing to admit control yourself

this is fucking embarrassing to admit control yourself

1. Yeah all the time, I’m convinced that it makes me feel a certain way nothing else can come close to. I actually don’t think about fast food much (everything would be worse if I started eating slop), I really enjoy organic whole foods (e.g. red meat, eggs, etc…) but I often feel like food has power over me, I’ll sometimes binge eat eggs for example.

2. Very fast, often to the point where all I can think about is the sensations in my mouth. In my head I often feel like I cannot stop myself in the moment, exactly like a merry-go-round where the speed and pace builds up.

3. Between 2 and 5 thousand calories as a very rough estimate. The first few times I tried to restrict myself immediately after and I felt at least some sense of control over my body, now it basically feels like it’s over. I’ve been severely bloated in the stomach for weeks, I have no idea what my physique would look like. I’ve definitely gained a lot of weight, not enough to be outside of the normal range though I doubt,
Exactly same thing happend to me. I believe you also have restricted too much when you were leaner your body probably didn't function properly at 130lbs. I binged on like 12 eggs during my recovery :lul: and I didn't feel satisfaction and wanted to eat even more. I emptied the entire fridge, It's a normal response, you will not get obese your hunger cues will get normal again and there is no way you will get obese. I also gained weight when recovering but a lot of muscle too. Your body tends to store more fat after refeed but it will get better after a while and you will return to your normal and natural weight https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9062520/

Make sure you're hydrated and eat a salad first

Exactly same thing happend to me. I believe you also have restricted too much when you were leaner your body probably didn't function properly at 130lbs. I binged on like 12 eggs during my recovery :lul: and I didn't feel satisfaction and wanted to eat even more. I emptied the entire fridge, It's a normal response, you will not get obese your hunger cues will get normal again and there is no way you will get obese. I also gained weight when recovering but a lot of muscle too. Your body tends to store more fat after refeed but it will get better after a while and you will return to your normal and natural weight https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9062520/
I’m still not sure man, a lot of the time I don’t even eat out of hunger, just boredom and sugar cravings.

Can it still be related?

You could try GLP-1 agonists, Tirz, Semaglutide, Retatrutide. They eliminate cravings.

Also, if it is out of 'boredom', then it could be emotional eating.

Internally seek what you are using food to escape from and try to allocate the energy toward fixing that problem directly.

If you can't address it directly, try to fill that time with a goal or passion of yours until you can.

Ohhhh ive heard of this before, you have this thing called Gluttonous Fat Fuck Syndrome.

Ahhh I can't stop stuffing my piggy mouth with Oreos!!! Ahhh!!! What a stupid problem to have. Kys.