I'm scared of bowel cancer because I saw a little smidge of pink blood on my toilet paper

Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL LOVES PAJEET PENIS AND BBC
I strained to poo so I pushed hard, produced a Bristol 2-3 stool this evening and while the poo was brown, my toilet paper had a little smidge of pink blood and now I am worried it's bowel cancer. Especially since I keep farting all the time. Now my anus stings but I don't want to dismiss it as "just a fissure" yet.

I'm hearing plenty of young people being misdiagnosed with IBS but it turned out to be bowel cancer, some of whom died.

Help!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 29155
pics or didnt happen

pics or didnt happen

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Iam no expert but reading this the symptoms of bowl cancer are common and mostly can be explained be different causes.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Squishy asshole

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and BearBoy
Iam no expert but reading this the symptoms of bowl cancer are common and mostly can be explained be different causes.
Yes but I've seen so many people on TV and the news misdiagnosed with IBS and they turned out to have cancer. One case was even on ITV national news on TV

just wait a week and if theres still blood get concerned

youre literally a doctor

Like 99.99% chance it's a bleeding internal hemorrhoid. I had two internal hemorrhoid surgeries and now my ass bleeds all the time. Was dripping blood earlier today.

• So Sad
Reactions: stevielake
wouldn't the blood be dark if it came from bowel cancer? I have heart failure pulmonary embolism and aneurysm all at the same time right now so im not judging you but you're 100% fine

you could do a stool test just for overall health kinda thing see if you have bacteria overgrowth and parasites

Hey man I’m depressed because I found out I’m not fully white and probably mixed jewish on my fathers side a few generations back. I know you are white and middle eastern mixed aswell and look much better than me but do you have any advice? Like the dna is so strong my brother looks southern European and I have olive skin almond eyes and a bulbous nose. I asked chat gpt about my last name and apparently it’s Yiddish. Im upset cause I always thought I was white for all my life but I’m not

Hey man I’m depressed because I found out I’m not fully white and probably mixed jewish on my fathers side a few generations back. I know you are white and middle eastern mixed aswell and look much better than me but do you have any advice? Like the dna is so strong my brother looks southern European and I have olive skin almond eyes and a bulbous nose. I asked chat gpt about my last name and apparently it’s Yiddish. Im upset cause I always thought I was white for all my life but I’m not
Don't be depressed. Embrace it.

• +1
Reactions: mug
pics or didnt happen
wouldn't the blood be dark if it came from bowel cancer? I have heart failure pulmonary embolism and aneurysm all at the same time right now so im not judging you but you're 100% fine

you could do a stool test just for overall health kinda thing see if you have bacteria overgrowth and parasites
Like 99.99% chance it's a bleeding internal hemorrhoid. I had two internal hemorrhoid surgeries and now my ass bleeds all the time. Was dripping blood earlier today.
just wait a week and if theres still blood get concerned
I made an update thread. It's an anal fissure.

Get well soon Nad! I'm so sorry to hear about that.

Show us a video

the cancerpill is brutal. you can be chad and get unlimited pussy but there's always a chance you can get cancer. you will become looksminned for years because of the treatment, lose money and feel horrible. dying of cancer is actually better than enduring it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
the cancerpill is brutal. you can be chad and get unlimited pussy but there's always a chance you can get cancer. you will become looksminned for years because of the treatment, lose money and feel horrible. dying of cancer is actually better than enduring it.

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003