I'm scared of online classes

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
I'm scared I'm going to get mogged to oblivion. Please let there not be Chads in my classes. I can't handle the mog.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and AlwaysHaveQuestions
In online classes at least most foids won't put in the effort to do makeup so you can see how subhuman most of them are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, maxxedfalloutdweller, CursedOne and 2 others
In online classes at least most foids won't put in the effort to do makeup so you can see how subhuman most of them are

Interesting, foids won't fraud and will allow themselves to look like sub-humans on camera? Ngl I'm thinking about makeup frauding myself so I don't get mogged.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 6095 and 1 other person
I thought you are 26

Interesting, foids won't fraud and will allow themselves to look like sub-humans on camera? Ngl I'm thinking about makeup frauding myself so I don't get mogged.
Jfl don't makeup fraud. But Chad will still look good directly out of bed, without showering at all. Foids will just look avg for once in their lives. They will still try and look good for teacher and chad tho, but I don't think they will go all out makeup

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, CursedOne and ToursOverBoyo2020
Isn't there like a live, real-time, Chadify filter for your face, there are all sorts of real-time filters for gender-swapping, turning you into a baby, animal, clown, etc...

Isn't there like a live, real-time, Chadify filter for your face, there are all sorts of real-time filters for gender-swapping, turning you into a baby, animal, clown, etc...

that's snapchat and instagram you're thinking of.

that's snapchat and instagram you're thinking of.
Yeah, but can't you use those filters on zoom, or whatever you use for online classes, you could have an app that processes your webcam images and sends them modified.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Yeah, but can't you use those filters on zoom, or whatever you use for online classes, you could have an app that processes your webcam images and sends them modified.

Interesting, snapchat/ig like filters on zoom? Never heard of that.

Interesting, snapchat/ig like filters on zoom? Never heard of that.
Yeah, it's possible, you install the desktop app "Snap camera" and set Zoom to send the video stream from the Snap app.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Yeah, it's possible, you install the desktop app "Snap camera" and set Zoom to send the video stream from the Snap app.

Thanks boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar