I'm seeing more and more asian male/white female couples in Eastern Europe (pic)

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
What the hell is going on? I swear here you see way more am/wf couples than wm/af. Is the same thing happening in North America?

• Love it
Reactions: LowTrust
Welcome in real life

Btw if one day im with my girl and i see a gymmaxxed guy who looks like hitler taking pictures of me, i think i'm leaving the country the same evening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1uft, Yuya Moggershima, blackckatt and 10 others
I also heard that russian girls prefer asian men

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and LowTrust
water, white foids are kpopmaxxed SAC only

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
JBA buddy we taking over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 6128, reptiles and 1 other person
They are Asian themselves, so it's normal that they prefer men of their own race
Russian women are pretty sexy ngl, but I heard their crazy psychotic bitches.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt, Deleted member 6128, LowTrust and 1 other person
What the hell is going on? I swear here you see way more am/wf couples than wm/af. Is the same thing happening in North America?

They choose Tallfags its ova

@mrriceguy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Sens
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog
Ppl are delusional here gooks are gaining global appeal
These foids are being brainwashed by k-pop. The government needs to ban it as a threat to national security.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
These foids are being brainwashed by k-pop. The government needs to ban it as a threat to national security.

I mean they need to use it to there advantage gooks that is they never had this before tbqh I'm very jealous as an Indian we don't have this media halo

Bro I am, I get rope tier Tinder results anywhere besides my shithole and Russia
Tbh I think you would slay in any Asian country because you're one of the only asians with natural light brown hair, like 1 in a million.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
just be @mrriceguy

• So Sad
Slavic girls often have a preference to asian guys tbh
I also heard that russian girls prefer asian men
yep it's true, russian or asian is ideal for getting russian girlfriend
Russian women are pretty sexy ngl, but I heard their crazy psychotic bitches.
not really, more like emotionless rocks, the ones who relocate to the west are psychotic gold diggers though

You live in Lithuania?
Some guy run me on Tinder there I live in Kazakhstan where brown hair is a common occurance

Some guy run me on Tinder there I live in Kazakhstan where brown hair is a common occurance

Kazakhs are the nice gooks to be they look more masculine like the mongolols and the Koreans are the nice gooks to be because on average they look prettiest out of the gooks there chads sometimes can compare to white chads when other ethnic chads can't the gooks that are fucked are sea gooks and native American brazzillian like the Bolivians

• JFL
i feel like EE women either like kpop maxxed asians or mena/med men

i feel like EE women either like kpop maxxed asians or mena/med men
My ex-gf was a Ukrainian who previously dated an Arab and loved Italian guys. She didn't like that I couldn't grow a beard and said I'm not her type.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
Water tbh

Some (mostly JBs) white women love kpopmaxxed asian males

I mean they need to use it to there advantage gooks that is they never had this before tbqh I'm very jealous as an Indian we don't have this media halo
I've heard good things about brazil brother

Big korean cock mogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back