I'm seriously considering doing leg lengthening surgery to go from 6'1 to 6'4 and ascend

MogTheMogger

MogTheMogger

MONEYMAXXING IS THE ONLY WAY
Do you think it is worth it? I just want to be big and burly, but I wonder if the health complications will fuck me up

Antonio banderas oh yeah

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 48099, JoshuaG, seethe and 3 others
what country are you getting it in

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
what country are you getting it in
I was thinking turkey but I will do extensive research this month and see if its worth it doing it there or somewhere else, I'm worried if I will be unable to ride my bike and do runnings in the morning

• JFL
Reactions: Angutoid
If you get nothing at 6 1 I don't know bro. Probably other areas that are more pressing.

No it is not worth it. Invoke President Marbas and he will make you taller.

I was thinking turkey but I will do extensive research this month and see if its worth it doing it there or somewhere else, I'm worried if I will be unable to ride my bike and do runnings in the morning
if ur not getting laid at 6'1 its a face problem, and the looksmaxxing channel guy got disabled or some shit btw his surgery was shit he did it in turkey dont do it in turkey or india for your own good your health pays the price, just look at the recovery of people that did it in turkey vs the recovery of people that did it in european countries, the people that did it in turkey never got their old physicality back, while the people in european countries got most of their physicality back, and ofc, even with good surgeons there is a chance of failure, there was a guy that died from this surgery in italy from blood clotting, this surgery aint no joke save money and either do it with a good surgeon or try to fix face
tl;dr dont get it in turkey/india

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, mathis and MogTheMogger
Yeah, I think its very based. The biggest hurdle is the cost and possibly 6 months of not working. I would get LL in an instant if it was 10k for example. Also Im about the same height as you

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger
If you get nothing at 6 1 I don't know bro. Probably other areas that are more pressing.
im mental cel and tbh I need some adjustements in my face and maybe i might ascend way more, but height somehow makes me feel insecure, I just want to be BIG

Dont do it in turkey
There are few good surgeons
If u choose them u will be able to do ur runnings and cyclings

• Love it
Just spend 50k on something unnecessary T H E O R Y

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Im 6'5 and its not worth bro, just do shoe inserts if u just want 3 inches aswell

• +1
I might do it, like I legit crave being big, I might post results the next year

You could get to 6”6 like that

i mean 6’4 is a better height but if ur not getting play at 6’1 don’t expect to have a different life at 6’4 Lol

Only do it if your frame is good enough to match your new height.

If you’re already short torso, low wingspan, it would be retarded.

Going from 6"1-6"4 is a 1 point boost then inprove on face to its owrth it if ypu recover proper

autism, you could get a whole new face for the cost of LL

• +1
Reactions: KNOXS