I'm seriously starting to believe in the concept of true love, haters are gonna hate.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
A bit of a long read.

Just brutal.

Sadly, I think recently I have come across my first true real oneitis now at my workplace. This woman has a great personality. Not gonna vent about how amazing I think she is and how much I'm drawn to her. Let's call her 'H' for now. She is obviously not the best looking woman I have ever come across at work or in life.

A girl I worked with before turned out to be so boring and was average, I eventually got repulsed by the idea of actually dating her. Let's call her 'G' for now.

In the past 3 months, there's been heaps of new JBs and new young women recruited at my workplace (it's a female dominated workplace at this point). I see all of them and I arrive at my judgement about each one of them within a minute of first seeing them. I decide within 10 seconds of seeing each woman if I I will be be dry to her or be flirtatious with her. Literally every woman except for 1 woman (H) seemed uninteresting both sexually and romantically. When I saw H, I was instantly drawn to her. Within the first 10 seconds I realised I freaking loved her haha. It was only up until my second or third encounter with her when I decided to start talking to her. And she isn't rude to me, which is great.

But it's sad how an absolute truecel like me actually develops a oneitis. I have been thinking about H for almost every hour of every day since my last shift I worked with her. I couldn't seem to get her out of my head, we had a nice long conversation and it seemed to be going well.

So...

How does this happen? Why is she so charming? She hasn't been that talkative (although she has tried to start conversations with me). Mind you, she isn't within my league, she looks better than me but isn't a stacylite or a stacy by any definition. She isn't a social magnet? I don't see her talking to other coworkers at all. She isn't popular... how come someone like me (a truecel who's so obsessed with female models and real stacies) finds some random woman like her so irresistibly attractive? I knew from the moment I saw her I like her truly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Darkeningstar, glizzygnasher68 and 2 others
Introducing G as a character then never mentioning her again was irritating, please work on your storytelling.

I got oneitis for a couple of girls recently but there’s still but no point in acting on anything like that until surgery. Chances are zero and there will be others. The black pill isn’t something you can just ignore when it’s convenient to you.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Klasik616