I'm set for life. Now what do I do?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
So I bought my dream car and got a mortgage for a house. I have no friends, khhdcfv, don't go to work or school, etc. I just sit in my house all day. What do I do now that I don't need anything else?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Quantumphysics and Deleted member 20618
Improve ur face

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
How??? Inheritance?

The men taking part express misogyny and an unfulfilled sense of entitlement to sex that women are withholding from them.

Some incels advocate violence against women - and the men who are lucky enough to be in happy relationships.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 15827
How bro? How does a nigga reach a point in his life where he's kissless, handholdless?

I'm subhuman as well, but at least I managed to cuddled with and kiss a bitch :fuk::fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadeep, Quantumphysics and 1 other person
How bro? How does a nigga reach a point in his life where he's kissless, handholdless?

I'm subhuman as well, but at least I managed to cuddled with and kiss a bitch :fuk::fuk:
It's called being ugly.

Teach your money maxxing ways

What's your job?Friendship is a cope btw don't worry too much about it. Just improve your face and check growth plates

Nobody helped me so why would I help you? Go find a business idea yourself. You're a grown ass man asking for a handout you should be ashamed.
Nigger fuck you. Hopefully you will get ran over by a truck you cheap fuck kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 21393, Magical Apple and 1 other person
Nigger fuck you. Hopefully you will get ran over by a truck you cheap fuck kys
ain't even got your ass yet all you do is complain. did this shit by myself so how tf u gon ask for a feature stupid ass young boy. i know u bitch made so u cant understand and just want a handout. u a grown ass man u should be ashamed.

ain't even got your ass yet all you do is complain. did this shit by myself so how tf u gon ask for a feature stupid ass young boy. i know u bitch made so u cant understand and just want a handout. u a grown ass man u should be ashamed.
You probably sell drugs:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
Nobody helped me so why would I help you? Go find a business idea yourself. You're a grown ass man asking for a handout you should be ashamed.
NIGGA WERE ASKING WHAT YOU DO, WERE NOT ASKING FOR MONEY.

I thought you were a YouTuber

The men taking part express misogyny and an unfulfilled sense of entitlement to sex that women are withholding from them.

Some incels advocate violence against women - and the men who are lucky enough to be in happy relationships.
poetry

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
lmao when will people finally realize that you can write whatever you want on the internet jfl you still debate and asking what he does

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
just lol

Attachments

• Hero-Fit_diesel_fy6-e1589314393478.jpg
    Hero-Fit_diesel_fy6-e1589314393478.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
So I bought my dream car and got a mortgage for a house. I have no friends, khhdcfv, don't go to work or school, etc. I just sit in my house all day. What do I do now that I don't need anything else?
muh just make money cope destroyed.