Im sick and tired of blackpill

D

Deleted member 10185

Kraken
Im sick and tired of it. Too much unnecessary stress.. People repeating the same fucking shit over and over again.. I rather put my time in career than wasting time leveling up ugly looking face and fucking 1000 women and getting aids and dying in the end.. If this is coping. Then let it be.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6867
Cry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, JustBeCurry and Administrator
LEVEL UP

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Administrator and Deleted member 6867
ok now this is epic time

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
im here cause got nothing better to do right now
lolz

Tenor 6

Truecel cope from you , keep crying

There is no need to cry. I have no interest on getting aids. I rather die as virgin than getting pussy. You think pussy is purpose of life . I know how you will reply back.. because coping is Incels only arguments. I rather get another pill.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Deleted member 6403
There is no need to cry. I have no interest on getting aids. I rather die as virgin than getting pussy. You think pussy the purpose of life .
No , pussy is just a hobby

No , pussy is just a hobby

Its not hobby. Its a fucking mental illness. You get too obsessed to get attention from women... Roping, coping, spending shit tons of money to do surgeries.. hating women... bla bla bla.. mocking people blaa bla bla.... If that is life.. That is fucking shit life. All the shit people say about blackpill crap is not even true... Fucking 4-5 of my cousin have western wifes... Just having perfect face is not necessary .... There are more things that contributes to dating....... Worldviews...Religion, Politics.. Career, Jobs, Charisma, Personality, attitude.. etc Its not just IM FUCKING CHAD... everyone women will want me.. Only whores would want Chads that only thinks about pussy 24 hours in day..

Last edited: