I'm sick of friends

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Kraken
Every friend I've ever had has usually made fun of me one way or another.

In every friend group I've been in, I've always been the retarded guy everyone made fun of, the butt of every joke.

It's gotten annoying, everyone always says boys will be boys, but can't guys be genuine friends with each other? Compliment each other? Help each other out?

I'm tired of every friend I've ever had roasting the fuck out of me.

Rn my only two friends are this fat dude and this manlet, the manlet is chill at times but always tries beating me up, but the fat dude is the worst

Dude thinks he looks good and always talks about fucking girls, and how I'll never have a girl, and that I have "0 potential" :feelshaha:

He's gone a year of boxing but hasn't lost any weight :feelskek:

But this annoying fat nigga always tries boxing with me whenever girls are around, they always ask why I'm quiet and shit and then tell me to shut up when I decide to speak. :feelscry:

Can't make any more friends cause it's summer rn, ig ill rot at home and ignore them for now :feelsez:

Sorry for the long rant, inb4 didnt read :feelsyay:

@whitegymmax @AspiringMogger @murdah @try2beme @Autismcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, HarrierDuBois, Autismcel and 3 others
@HarrierDuBois @Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Fat niggas are big time copers

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and sportsmogger
Every friend I've ever had has usually made fun of me one way or another.

In every friend group I've been in, I've always been the retarded guy everyone made fun of, the butt of every joke.

It's gotten annoying, everyone always says boys will be boys, but can't guys be genuine friends with each other? Compliment each other? Help each other out?

I'm tired of every friend I've ever had roasting the fuck out of me.

Rn my only two friends are this fat dude and this manlet, the manlet is chill at times but always tries beating me up, but the fat dude is the worst

Dude thinks he looks good and always talks about fucking girls, and how I'll never have a girl, and that I have "0 potential" :feelshaha:

He's gone a year of boxing but hasn't lost any weight :feelskek:

But this annoying fat nigga always tries boxing with me whenever girls are around, they always ask why I'm quiet and shit and then tell me to shut up when I decide to speak. :feelscry:

Can't make any more friends cause it's summer rn, ig ill rot at home and ignore them for now :feelsez:

Sorry for the long rant, inb4 didnt read :feelsyay:

@whitegymmax @AspiringMogger @murdah @try2beme @Autismcel
You aren’t friends you all just tolerate each other. Idk where you guys met each other but there is a big likelihood it’s somewhere you didn’t choose to befriend them, school, work, sports etc you’ve probably outgrown each other.

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and sportsmogger
You aren’t friends you all just tolerate each other. Idk where you guys met each other but there is a big likelihood it’s somewhere you didn’t choose to befriend them, school, work, sports etc you’ve probably outgrown each other.

It's always been this way though, is true friendship even a thing?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
It's always been this way though, is true friendship even a thing?
Friendship is just people whose company you enjoy. It doesn’t sound like you enjoy the niggas you hang with company. As long as you have yourself, you have Someone.

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and sportsmogger
Friendship is just people whose company you enjoy. It doesn’t sound like you enjoy the niggas you hang with company. As long as you have yourself, you have Someone.
Sometimes I do enjoy their company, but recently nah, IG I've outgrown them, they always try and act like I'm dumb even though I'm smarter than them, and they always try to act smart around me, making fun of my situation and stuff.

Ngl might have to just drop all of my friends, because they all act like this

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and AspiringMogger
Sometimes I do enjoy their company, but recently nah, IG I've outgrown them, they always try and act like I'm dumb even though I'm smarter than them, and they always try to act smart around me, making fun of my situation and stuff.

Ngl might have to just drop all of my friends, because they all act like this
I did this shit when I was like 14. You’re gonna meet new people and if not, so be it. JFL at social circles. Idk about relationships, but most users on this forum has had friends and it’s not the end all be all if you’re alone. I’m happy I learned to go out alone. I think most users would benefit from it.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Ye I got tired of that show too, was pretty good for the first couple seasons tho

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and sportsmogger
idk what to tell ya

get better friends

• +1
Bro I just read ur thread and like me and many others here u sound like a bonafide bitch ass nigga. Maybe u should hit that boxing gym sometime, use the fat fuck as a heavy bag Mr. @sportsmogger

• +1
Bro I just read ur thread and like me and many others here u sound like a bonafide bitch ass nigga. Maybe u should hit that boxing gym sometime, use the fat fuck as a heavy bag Mr. @sportsmogger
im a skinny ass nigga bro, but im going gym rn and hopefully gaining weight soon

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
im a skinny ass nigga bro, but im going gym rn and hopefully gaining weight soon
Well no wonder u get pushed around jfl, u weigh any less than 80kg u ain’t a man

• +1
@HarrierDuBois @Jason Voorhees
JFL at normie friends, I cut off the vast majority of them, I only associate myself with people who have similar lifegoals as me.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and sportsmogger