I'm sick of trying

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
I try to control my nofap. Never works, always end up feeling like a disgusting pig afterwards. In the meantime, the majority of people can lust freely over any girl they like, and it doesn't matter but if I even thought about doing that with my friends (won't) they'd consider me a creep and probably tell me insults like how I will never be with her.

I tried to work out and focus on my diet. That actually went well, but I saw little progess at best, and my physique most of you would still consider subpar. I was born in a weak, useless body and for 2 months worked harder than most of you, sweating myself just to know that most of you still physique mog me without even working out a day in your lives. None of my progress matters, and realistically speaking it didn't do shit since genetics easily mog lifestyle.

I tried to do my best at school. This did go well, and I'm happy for it. Yet I still have to hear insults because I do postcred, and am not in college yet at age 19. Heck, even if I ended up going next year, people would still see me as a failure regardless of what I achieve.

I tried doing art and music. I think it turned out well. Yet there will always be one person who has to go out of his way to insult my art and music, regardless of what I make. It's so frustrating when nothing you do makes any sense, yet if somebody else would do it they'd get praised.

Jfl at the idea that incels deserve their lives, I knew fakecels. Some of them ridiculously bad people, now I'm not a saint but I at least tried to do the right thing and they didn't bother. And yet they still slay, despite being into blackpill and all. One of them even got himself into trouble, then GAINED MONEY FOR IT IN THE END. Like how can you be that lucky, and btw he still ended up blowing through that ridiculous money that he should've never even been given by the gov.

I'm tired of trying, when nobody respects nor hears me. It's like people are out to make my life as miserable as possible, no paranoia I have the experience to prove it. Just let us truecels be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition, PeakIncels and imthesupremecel
Bumperino

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
They never care and never will. Some will cry after you die but you'll be forgotten in a few years unless you do something special, even if its bad. Honestly it seems like you have no one to act normal or good for so why do you even do it? just do what ever you want and die at 30 or some shit

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I read every word, I'm sorry for you, luckily(or unluckily) there are also a lot of people that can relate to you, even I can, @imthesupremecel is right, do whatever you want, enjoy your life, don't listen to people, have fun

I hope you will be happy, I had so many bad phases like yours, especially when I was in mental hospital, but it doesn't matter, I can't say we are 100% similar, I'm sure your struggles are worse, so I'm sorry for it, still again, wish you the best

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and PlayersGetPlayed
I read every word, I'm sorry for you, luckily(or unluckily) there are also a lot of people that can relate to you, even I can, @imthesupremecel is right, do whatever you want, enjoy your life, don't listen to people, have fun

I hope you will be happy, I had so many bad phases like yours, especially when I was in mental hospital, but it doesn't matter, I can't say we are 100% similar, I'm sure your struggles are worse, so I'm sorry for it, still again, wish you the best
why were you in a mental hospital bhai?

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and PeakIncels
why were you in a mental hospital bhai?
eating disorder long story tbh, I almost healed fully now though, but I don't think I'll ever get over it, implanted in my brain, I have high and lows AaaAaaajaa

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
eating disorder long story tbh, I almost healed fully now though, but I don't think I'll ever get over it, implanted in my brain, I have high and lows AaaAaaajaa
So sorry to hear that. How did it start?

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
So sorry to hear that. How did it start?
the first time I had the issue was when I had a stomach poisoning around 9 years old, then one day my school forced the class to watch a movie about anorexia, I got even more disgusted

which made me start avoiding food, because I'd get scared I would have another stomach poisoning, the disorder is called arfid ( yea silly ahh name) this was prolonged for years, because I'd constantly get stomach aches because of my mental health

luckily I never got to a weight that was too dangerous to recover but I got hospitalized so they'd feed me safely and I'd gain a lot of the weight I missed, I spent a 2-3 months in it, I don't rly remember tbh

I feel like such a bitch tbh, I'm a pussy about food, stomach etc, but the rest I'm decently low inhib