I'm sicking of getting my wedding proposal rejected. ROPESOON

Chrono

Chrono

Adept
I live in a 1st world country and for the past year my mum has been trying to find me a wife overseas. These girls are living in Syria,Palestine and they are not living a good life. They have the opportunity to come to a 1st world country all they have to do is accept my engagement proposal and yet I'm getting constant rejections. The girls excuse always is that I live too far away and they can't live without their parents.

TFW when you are so subhuman, that they rather live in a 3rd country thats riddle with war,poverty,famine etc.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Chadrapist, Deleted member 2733 and 10 others
how is she doing that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
It never began but you shouldnt rope without taking IT members with you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
how is she doing that?
I have lots of family that are living in Syria and palestine. And mum just talks to her sisters to help me find a wife over there. and everytime they send pictures of me to the girl, they say no and their excuse I live to far away from their home.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Baldingman1998, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
I live in a 1st world country and for the past year my mum has been trying to find me a wife overseas. These girls are living in Syria,Palestine and they are not living a good life. They have the opportunity to come to a 1st world country all they have to do is accept my engagement proposal and yet I'm getting constant rejections.

TFW when you are so subhuman, that they rather live in a 3rd country thats riddle with war,poverty,famine etc.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

what country do you live

At least your mom tries to help.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
tell them that you're multi-millionaire and CEO of Amazon

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
LMFAO,I THOUGHT YOU MEANT YOUR THREAD PROPOSAL KEEPS GETTING REJECTED IN FEEDBACK SECTION.

IVE MADE 10+ THREADS THERE AND LIKE 1 GOT APPROVED.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 1476
LMFAO,I THOUGHT YOU MEANT YOUR THREAD PROPOSAL KEEPS GETTING REJECTED IN FEEDBACK SECTION.

IVE MADE 10+ THREADS THERE AND LIKE 1 GOT APPROVED.
My thread for the huh react got through and got implemented, fuck this site

• Hmm...
Reactions: Incoming and RichardSpencel
Are you white?

Damn nigga
Your sister is cute :feelsohh: but you are apparently subhuman :feelsbadman:

Khalas over lwade3. Saraha badak betabux

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, buckchadley31, godirl and 1 other person
I live in a 1st world country and for the past year my mum has been trying to find me a wife overseas. These girls are living in Syria,Palestine and they are not living a good life. They have the opportunity to come to a 1st world country all they have to do is accept my engagement proposal and yet I'm getting constant rejections. The girls excuse always is that I live too far away and they can't live without their parents.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Come on brah, post pics of the girls who rejected you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Incoming
Come on brah, post pics of the girls who rejected you.
they are all way above my league, but still Im giving a chance to live a good life in Australia.

I’ve seen some subhuman Syrian couples tho. Is hypergamy that bad over there right now?
Well I don't know why I'm getting rejected. I told my mum to stop trying to find me a wife.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Or maybe they actually want a man who's able to provide and build a family in a non-infidel country

Or maybe they actually want a man who's able to provide and build a family in a non-infidel country
what in a country thats constantly being bombed by everyone? in a country where theres no future?

what in a country thats constantly being bombed by everyone? in a country where theres no future?
not anymore, aint nothing happening in damascus bro

Khalas over lwade3. Saraha badak betabux
I never understood why arabic script is transformed into latin script with numbers replacing letters, enlighten me arab bro.

Basically some letters can't be pronounced by English characters so you have to use numbers to replace the Arabic letter. For example 3 is g(not g more like gee) not even that. It's impossible to explain without irl or hearing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
This is beyond brutal. I see girls originally from more developed countries such as Pakistan marrying subhuman guys in the UK all the time, if they rejected you... That is some fucked up shit yo

Why don’t you just find a wife in your home country