Im so alone in this world

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Its times like right now i just sit idle in my room, a total state of nothing, less than death, for when i die i will be remembered, all my actions compile into a memory. But here i am, less than a memory, a character, relegated to the space in bewteen pages where his name is mentioned. I am at as much of a state of nothing and not existing as i could ever be

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Our spiritual and mental have to move on, now we just wait for physical to take heed of the spirituals actions

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and aBetterMii
Our spiritual and mental have to move on, now we just wait for physical to take heed of the spirituals actions
Idk if i even have a spirit atp, how can i feel so dead inside, my spirit must have left, not to come back

• So Sad
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Idk if i even have a spirit atp, how can i feel so dead inside, my spirit must have left, not to come back
Everything’s lost meaning for me, the days feel like I’m improving overtime, but improving for nothing, there’s no bridge to cross, no girl to love, achievements mean nothing, I’m waiting for the day I find meaning or the balls to end it

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Everything’s lost meaning for me, the days feel like I’m improving overtime, but improving for nothing, there’s no bridge to cross, no girl to love, achievements mean nothing, I’m waiting for the day I find meaning or the balls to end it
We need to sadboy music maxx asap

• So Sad
Reactions: LightSkinNoob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back